Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alleged new crypto thats gonna launch that will make you a millionaire like bitcoin

Oh
Probably a pump and dump

TikTok would be the last place to get financial advice from:feelswhat:
As far as I can tell this sounds like a random douchebag using random techy sounding mumbo jumbo to convert normies into bagholders for some random shitcoin.

I'm autistic, and even I have a better snake oil radar than you. :dafuckfeels:

It's a scam. Don't fall for it if some new random crypto comes up, we all know how that ends when people get too greedy.

Yea bro I'm sure some random overhyped crypto is REALLY going to turn you into a millionaire. It's totally not some guy who's paying influencers to artificially bump up his coin just so he can rug pull it a few days later, like what's happened at least 100 times at this point.

JFL you crypto niggers are so retarded it hurts.
Watch a video on how actual stocks work and I assure you it'll give you more insight into how to invest in crypto then watching a nigga with the party city batman costume on. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
you shitcoin niggers are annoying tbh

every crypto is a scam for schmucks that want to get rich fast

it's definitely a BUY AND HOLD crypto if u found it on tiktok

Ponzi scheme scam coin :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. maybe u can get in and out fast enough to make Bank. But wouldn't risk too much

it's definitely a BUY AND HOLD crypto if u found it on tiktok
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: no crypto is buy and hold tbh. maybe besides eth and BTC even then crypto imo shouldn't be more than 5% portfolio

This is so very exciting!

I can't wait to get rich!

Wow!!!!

Followed, bookmarked, and watched!