Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory All women think about is reproduction and eating

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Nothing else is going on in the brains of these airheads. That is why they are so boring and shallow. When they make songs it is always about something related to reproduction like kissing a good looking men and making out with. him And the other topic they always talk about is food.

You can also look at their humor and unfunny "comedy". Which topics do they always choose? Vagina-jokes or something about diets and figures....

Its just eating and reproduction which is why they are so boring to talk to.

Last edited:
Yes they are more primitive and closer in intelligence to other primates. For example, women regularly sling verb shit, not unlike how chimps throw their fucking dung at each other.

They don’t think about reproduction that’s why they kill their babies en masse

It's a result of minimizing effort. Only the basic needs remain.

Since guys have to put in a lot of effort to get a girl they have to diversify in a lot of different activities and talents.

Easy mode for them indeed.

They just think about doing what's fun.

Nothing else is going on in the brains of these airheads. That is why they are so boring and shallow. When they make songs it is always about something related to reproduction like kissing a good looking men and making out with. him And the other topic they always talk about is food.

You can also look at their humor and unfunny "comedy". Which topics do they always choose? Vagina-jokes or something about diets and figures....

Its just eating and reproduction which is why they are so boring to talk to.
thinking is only required for men because woman have things handed too them

you're understimating how neurotic the average female can be.

Cope.

They have complex and intelligent thoughts which they share with their partners only in the act of physical love, by definition something denied to the incel and which he therefore can't observe.

They have complex and intelligent thoughts which they share with their partners only in the act of physical love
Cope, you are overidealizing their abilities i think

Most of them kinda don't think, they just follow their demonic instincts
Cope.

They have complex and intelligent thoughts which they share with their partners only in the act of physical love, by definition something denied to the incel and which he therefore can't observe.
TERAULTRAGIGACOPE

Cope, you are overidealizing their abilities i think

Well then, care to take a bet? I say I can make a flower-seller working class gal speak civilized English, philosophize, and also be a motherly waifu inshallah

Well then, care to take a bet? I say I can make a flower-seller working class gal speak civilized English, philosophize, and also be a motherly waifu inshallah
How are you going to proof that bet? I bet that 80% of topics that come out of her mouth are banalities

How are you going to proof that bet? I bet that 80% of topics that come out of her mouth are banalities

yea at the beginning, and we'll laugh about it in a snooty way, but then she'll better us at this tongue and be super classy and then we will both fall in love with her lol

Cope.

Cope. I have never met a single foid smarter than me. Many men that were.

i thought for most of my life that males were the more primitive and unintelligent creatures, while foids were the sophisticated, responsible, and intelligent ones.

perhaps there's some nuance though?