Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based all women problems are caused by sex-havers and women

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
1) rape
no one in this site or incel in general would rape a woman, we want love in the first place, we don't want (bad because forced) sex; only stupid sexhavers rape foids, this is a fact, also incels are too high iq to risk jail

2) sexual harassment
same thing of point 1), we want validation, we don't want to force nothing

3) misogyny
it's caused by you, it's irrational to think that some people are so dumb to hate someone without any reason, it's obvious that we hate women because we are hated by them (cause we're short / ugly)

4) murder
only the bf in 99% of cases kills her gf, it's very difficult that a guy killed a stranger

High IQ
Never forget sexhavers are responsible for 100% of rapes and 100% of domestic violence :bigbrain:

High IQ
Never forget sexhavers are responsible for 100% of rapes and 100% of domestic violence :bigbrain:
we incels are harmless, unless you consider typing words on a screen a big problem

we incel are harmless, unless you consider typing words on a screen a big problem
Correct, for all the edginess and shit we talk online about this and that in video games, we will never even harm anybody irl

As an example I have only been in 1 fight my entire life that lasted like 30 seconds and I didn't even start it. And if by some miracle I get into a loving relationship why would I ruin the magic by getting angry or physically violent? Cannot comprehend why domestic abuse or whatever even happens in the first place.

Yeah, I am gonna become some violent rapist psychopath when 90% of the time I am either at home on my PC or wageslaving and no woman even wanna come within 10 feet of me. :feelsjuice:

Correct, for all the edginess and shit we talk online about this and that in video games, we will never even harm anybody irl

As an example I have only been in 1 fight my entire life that lasted like 30 seconds and I didn't even start it. And if by some miracle I get into a loving relationship why would I ruin the magic by getting angry or physically violent? Cannot comprehend why domestic abuse or whatever even happens in the first place.

Yeah, I am gonna become some violent rapist psychopath when 90% of the time I am either at home on my PC or wageslaving and no woman even wanna come within 10 feet of me. :feelsjuice:
giga based

1) rape
no one in this site or incel in general would rape a woman, we want love in the first place, we don't want (bad because forced) sex; only stupid sexhavers rape foids, this is a fact, also incels are too high iq to risk jail

2) sexual harassment

3) misogyny
it's caused by you, it's irrational to think that some people are so dumb to hate someone without any reason, it's obvious that we hate women because we are hated by them (cause we're short / ugly)

4) murder
only the bf in 99% of cases kills her gf, it's very difficult that a guy killed a stranger
:yes: Not a rapist. I just want to know how being cared/loved for feels like
:yes: Never harassed anyone, even after femcels were rude to me
:yes: Not a misogynist, despite getting abused a lot
:yes: Could and never will hurt a fly

They project their hatred for :chad: onto us in my opinion but I could be wrong.

They project their hatred for :chad: onto us in my opinion but I could be wrong.
Super based

They hate that we are more pure than they are :feelsthink:

they don't care if you have a God 10/10 personality, only looks matter, anyway I'm exactly like you

1) rape

2) sexual harassment

3) misogyny

4) murder
Fucking based as fuck.

This yet foids despise and relish in the suffering of subhumans