Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope All women are beautiful

women can't be incel

:foidSoy: - Yes they can, I feel like an Incel because I havent had my 6'3'' bf hump me in a week sweeeeeeeti
No Chad so I will just LDAR with thousands of messages of guys hitting on me on Instagram. I'm such a femcel.

Ugly men are told to get over it

Rather be a low tier,sub 2 incel than a brain dead foid even on a goddamn tutorial mode. :whatfeels:

women can't be incel
Fax. Also, I find it funny how they use a poster liek this when most of them are ugly post-wall landwhales:
i6dzrh35j8481.jpg

FDS is peak comedy.

Notice how they're all like fucking 9s in that picture and they've just mutilated themselves differently
Apart from the fatty, who they've stuck at the back :feelskek:

Fax. Also, I find it funny how they use a poster liek this when most of them are ugly post-wall landwhales:
i6dzrh35j8481.jpg

FDS is peak comedy.
It's mind-numbing how that shitty subreddit still gets to exist :feelswhat:

Just don't be fat you dumb cunts :feelsaww:

Nothing beautiful in a landwhale.

It's so easy for most foids to look attractive but they still fuck it up by eating like pigs and mutilating their bodies, faces even.

What a dumb fucking analogy. Is that supposed to be deep?

When women attempt philosophy the result is always fucking pathetic :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

jfl female coping strategy

'''uhhh next time you feel like a retarded obnoxious unlikable landwhale roastie just remember there are lights on chrismas or something'' lol

Most women are ugly with bad frame and shitty face traits however nearly all women make me horny because they are women