Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All wagecuck incels need to quit their jobs ASAP

Will you quit your job to join the ldar movement

• Total voters
True story, food doesn't grow from the grocery store, food grows from the ground.... Farming, Hunting, fishing...... Rain barrels. If you have no land, welp your ancestors/family fucked you over.... They bought the lie too, if they didn't they would know the importance of holding onto land passing it down, allowing as much as the family to benefit.
It is shocking to me almost everyone seems to think it would be impossible to eat without money....
Really shows how far the collective mind has gone.
Probably going to get ignored because nobody can handle a little vitriol, I'm use to it.... FUCKING SLAVE COWARDS. :)
I know you're trying to larp as if you're woke or something, but I don't have land and can't grow my own food. So money really is the only way.

Absolutely retarded post. I make $65k annually and pay like $7k in income taxes here in the US here in Texas. $7k is nothing. The vast majority of tax income comes from corporations and high net worth individuals (people who earn more than $100k or have $500k or more in assets). The average person pays little to nothing in income tax in the US. The main sources of revenue for the state government where I live is property taxes and sales taxes, not including corporate taxes.

Better idea is to move money into physical untaxed assets like crypto or PMs, or move it offshore. Moneymaxxing is useful if you want to actually have power.

They bought the lie too, if they didn't they would know the importance of holding onto land passing it down, allowing as much as the family to benefit.
So you do agree that moneymaxxing is important in order to acquire land?
Farming, Hunting, fishing...... Rain barrels.
Property taxes brocel.

Exactly. Money is a basic resource and we should be trying to make more of it.
:feelshaha:
I know you're trying to larp as if you're woke or something, but I don't have land and can't grow my own food. So money really is the only way.
Your family fucked you over, should be priority to buy and hold down land. The only real reason to moneymaxx. I'm not larping tbh, but i sorta am fucking around... I have to have a joking manner or else the rage gets me. I REALLY don't like the system far more than probably 99% of you, and that's saying something. ... I'm not woke btw im "spiritually enlightened" :feelsmusic:
Absolutely retarded post. I make $65k annually and pay like $7k in income taxes here in the US here in Texas. $7k is nothing. The vast majority of tax income comes from corporations and high net worth individuals (people who earn more than $100k or have $500k or more in assets). The average person pays little to nothing in income tax in the US. The main sources of revenue for the state government where I live is property taxes and sales taxes, not including corporate taxes.

Better idea is to move money into physical untaxed assets like crypto or PMs, or move it offshore. Moneymaxxing is useful if you want to actually have power.

NVM you cool. Property tax is 100% proof of slavery.

Last edited:
if you contribute to society you are literally financing everything you dislike

There's nothing wrong with wageslaving it's not like paying tax is a choice. If it was my choice I obviously wouldn't but there ain't nuttin u can do bout it fam

Imagine actually voting in this guy's polls.

From personal experience, running completely out of money is very unpleasant. The bank freezes your credit cards, the government will take tax money right out of your bank account, then shit starts to get bad, you become homeless or have to start begging friends and family to help you. Then you can't get any jobs, and then things get much worse. It will make you want to rope so much.

There is things worse than wageslaving. If you dont really actually intend on roping then don't just quit your job if you need it.

I need money though I have nowhere to go

I need to spend on my copes

Property taxes brocel.

JFL at taking OP seriously, his name is "NEETard" for a reason

Already did last month. I feel so much happier you wouldn't believe it.

I get to pursue my own interests now

I'm on the street if I become neet

I HATE my job so fucking much.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back