Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All the women in my family are hot and yet here I sit and rot

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
They are MILFs with bodies so incredibly hot

What must be done as my mind spins?

And considers giving to them a huge cum shot

This is the only way I can hope to win

All the women in my family are hot and yet here I sit and rot

When my cousins go out for the night

I sit in my room and endure my hideous lot

Chads pound them until they’re no longer tight

Why must I be destined to rot?

They use their beauty to just fuck Chad

A rage in me makes see just red

A vengeful Jihad must soon be had

I shall in Allah’s name, soon behead

WhoreCousine1
WhoreCousoin2
WhoreSister

Inshallah
Thank you brother and may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon you as well as me as I administer Holy Sharia on these whores.

You probably never even asked them for a head job jfl

An excellent poem, an exhibition of the spirit

of revolutionary incel jihad, in the name of Allah,

yet also of the pain and hardship of the oppressed poet,

left by even his relatives, to struggle with tooth and claw.

This inspiring masterwork shall rouse the incel masses

to clamour and riot, and to chant the name of Allah,

and emulate Hamas, raping kike foids in their asses,

to have their revenge against a society that hates Allah.

Soon the foids shall, in all their selfishness, be slain,

and as their bodies rot they shall become vessels

for the seas of unwanted cum, their frozen eyes replaying

still their horror as they were raped to death by incels.

Hail, poet! whose words speak loud as Allah's own!

Your eternal words shall outlast the foids' dying moans.

Have sex with them
If they were not my first tier family relations then I would gladly do so. I do routinely use their images as inspiration and as jack fuel since all three are incredibly hot and could easily be highly successful OnlyFans girls.

great rhymes
Thank you brother, I spent at least twenty minutes contemplating the most suitable choice of words for my poetic tribute to my suffering at the hands of these whorish succubae.

You probably never even asked them for a head job jfl
Lol. No as I don't want to be disowned by the male members of my family and that would certainly be the result of any attempt to engage in any manner of sexual gratification with these hot whore cousins and sister of mine.

sorry brocel :feelsbadman:
Thank you brother, my suffering is indeed terrible as I must bear witness to the sexual depredations of these promiscuous whores who use their bodies to seduce and then fuck innumerable chads while bringing dishonor and ignominious shame to my family name.

Don't post pics of your family on here.

An excellent poem, an exhibition of the spirit

of revolutionary incel jihad, in the name of Allah,

yet also of the pain and hardship of the oppressed poet,

left by even his relatives, to struggle with tooth and claw.

This inspiring masterwork shall rouse the incel masses

to clamour and riot, and to chant the name of Allah,

and emulate Hamas, raping kike foids in their asses,

to have their revenge against a society that hates Allah.

Soon the foids shall, in all their selfishness, be slain,

and as their bodies rot they shall become vessels

for the seas of unwanted cum, their frozen eyes replaying

still their horror as they were raped to death by incels.

Hail, poet! whose words speak loud as Allah's own!

Your eternal words shall outlast the foids' dying moans.
The beauty of your poetic words is matched only by the brilliance of your ingenious capacity for creativity my beloved Brother in Islamic Jihad. I think you and I should have a day whereby we dedicate our collective creative endeavors to the purpose of crafting beautiful incel themed poetry like that which you masterfully conceived of above.

You are the most luckiest and unluckiest man I've ever seen
Yes, if only rape and incest were legal, I would be the most blessed of Allah's children as I would literally engage in a debauched sex session with all three of these whore cousins and my slut sister simultaneously but then behead them all in the name of Holy Jihad as punishment for making me resort to rape and not giving themselves to me in the way they throw themselves on unworthy chads.

Dnr + too much yippity yapping
I thought it was actually both beautiful and extremely moving, emotionally. It likewise inspired beautiful imagery of foids being raped to death and then being beheaded by Holy Jihad warriors.

Don't post pics of your family on here.
Why not? None of them are public domain images and as such, nobody here or elsewhere could ever conceivably track them down to the source.

1. You revealed your job details

2. You revealed what state you are in (even the fucking city)

3. You post pictures of your family members

Just saying brocel, you gotta be really careful. You never if someone might find a way to somehow deep search those images and then tell them about everything you do.
That's true. But you don't know whether I am being entirely forthcoming about my personal history here. I have lived in many cities in Michigan and elsewhere and have worked at many jobs and so that would make it more difficult to pinpoint my identity and location on the basis of the sparse information that I have thus far provided, even if you were to aggregate all of it together. Also, I just noticed that you changed your pfp (not pp). As a lover of felines due to their incel-like qualities, I thoroughly approve.

1. You revealed your job details

2. You revealed what state you are in (even the fucking city)

3. You post pictures of your family members

Just saying brocel, you gotta be really careful. You never if someone might find a way to somehow deep search those images and then tell them about everything you do.
Also, how would you rate my two cousins and my sister numerically? Be mindful of the fact that whore cousin 1 was about 44 years old when that picture was taken and whore cousin number 2 was 45.

Fair point, but they can still find your identity through the help of your family members in which you have shown through those images.

For example, if doxxers somehow found your sister's social media, then they'll start sending your sexually descriptive .IS threads to her.
(Like this one for example: https://incels.is/threads/why-having-a-stacy-sister-is-torture.532531/)

This will obviously tarnish her current image that she has of you. I could just imagine that slut blocking all contacts with you in pure fear and disgust and then telling other family members about what you said online. I could also imagine her trading information about you (such as your name, family pictures, etc) in exchange for money with doxxers. If that whore goes as far as to slutting herself to rich kikes, then you really think she wouldn't dox you for money?

While doxxers will not be able to pinpoint your location, they could absolutely destroy your current reputation within your family. Plus, they could gain some details about your identity (Your full name and maybe how you look like).

So be careful, brocel. Don't end up in the same route that @Aspergcel has fallen into.

This is what happened to @Aspergcel btw: https://incels.is/threads/leaving-this-forum-permanently-my-final-post.518062/#post-11859508
dnr + y so serious??

Fair point, but they can still find your identity through the help of your family members in which you have shown through those images.

For example, if doxxers somehow found your sister's social media, then they'll start sending your sexually descriptive .IS threads to her.
(Like this one for example: https://incels.is/threads/why-having-a-stacy-sister-is-torture.532531/)

This will obviously tarnish her current image that she has of you. I could just imagine that slut blocking all contacts with you in pure fear and disgust and then telling other family members about what you said online. I could also imagine her trading information about you (such as your name, family pictures, etc) in exchange for money with doxxers. If that whore goes as far as to slutting herself to rich kikes, then you really think she wouldn't dox you for money?

While doxxers will not be able to pinpoint your location, they could absolutely destroy your current reputation within your family. Plus, they could gain some details about your identity (Your full name and maybe how you look like).

So be careful, brocel. Don't end up in the same route that @Aspergcel has fallen into.

This is what happened to @Aspergcel btw: https://incels.is/threads/leaving-this-forum-permanently-my-final-post.518062/#post-11859508

View: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8Awbx7M/

Haha thank you

These are all very excellent observations although I still think that so long as I use the same standard of care that I have thus far scrupulously applied in nearly every engagement I have had with this site, then it will be exceedingly unlikely that anyone will ever be able to definitively confirm who I am irl. I may have said where I have lived but the city I referenced has a metropolitan population of over 3 million and so it would be difficult to refine that even on the basis of the biographical perimeters that I have divulged here. Likewise, every image I have ever posted of Stacy sister and whore cousins have been either from the temporary IG "stories" which are not amenable to deep ai driven image searches since they are more akin to snapchat in their ethereal quality or, images I have on my hard drive of family events and such. I do appreciate your concerns as you are a trusted and venerable comrade in the ranks of the incel movement and as such, I am highly deferential to your suggestions.

Finally, I meant that I wanted you to please assign a number rating to each of them on the 1-10 scale. I presume you regard whore sister as a 10, but I am more interested in your appraisal of my whore cousins.

Whore cousin 1 of course. 2 is nothing compared to her.
For you considered judgement my esteemed sir, I am providing you with a better and more representative picture of whore cousin 2 for you to measure and weigh her aesthetic value against that of whore cousin 1.

WhoreCousin2a

dnr + y so serious??
Still waiting on 1-10 ratings on whore cousins from you comrade and sister too. See my post above this one for a more representative and hotter image of whore cousin 2 whom I would love to rape in the name of Sharia.

Still waiting on 1-10 ratings on whore cousins from you comrade and sister too. See my post above this one for a more representative and hotter image of whore cousin 2 whom I would love to rape in the name of Sharia.

Disregard my last post comrade, it was meant for another one of our brothers here and not you. Please pardon my negligence.
I was not responding to you, comrade. I was replying to the remiss fellow catcel, respectfully reprimanding him for his brief lapse into excessive seriousness.

No. I am a masterful poet and more then capable of slinging beautiful prose as has been demonstrated in these forums consistently and throughout the entire duration of my long and many years of distinguished service on behalf the incel liberation movement. It did take me at least 20 minutes to conceive of that poem and I am extremely proud of my creative achievements.

Whore cousin 1: 6/10

Whore cousin 2: 4/10
Wow man you are an extraordinarily harsh critic of the female aesthetic. I would personally rate whore cousin 1 as a 9/10, especially within her age range (45-50) and while I don't think whore cousin 2 is quite as hot, I would regard her as well above average for a 44 year old MILF and would probably rate her as about an 8. Also, I assume that my whore sister is a perfect 10 so far as your judgement is concerned?

No. I am a masterful poet and more then capable of slinging beautiful prose as has been demonstrated in these forums consistently and throughout the entire duration of my long and many years of distinguished service on behalf the incel liberation movement. It did take me at least 20 minutes to conceive of that poem and I am extremely proud of my creative achievements.
:feelsYall:

I would probably rate whore cousin 1 a 10/10 if she was still in her 20s
I still think that you are being exceptionally harsh, especially with whore cousin 2 who does modelling work (face and hair) and who is generally regarded as a top tier MILF by many a chad level douchebag who seeks to deposit his cumload on her body. Whore cousin 1 was actually and literal beauty queen and won many state level competitions even in her late 30's. I think you have to rate them relative to their age group and when you do that, your own numbers are going to come up considerably. It's like best in breed at a dog show.

lmao :feelskek:

Ok then. Rating them relative to their age group:
Whore cousin 1 is 8/10

Wore cousin 2 is 6/10

@SoycuckGodOfReddit what do you think?
You are still unimaginably harsh in your assessment of these whores. You must consider my sister an 8/10 on the basis of your rating here.

My ratings are final.
I think you will have to revise your ratings after having comprehended the unimaginable MILF hotness which radiates from both of these whore cousins in the exquisitely sensual images I have included for your consideration below:

WhoreCousinRapeTarget
WhoreCousinStripperBody