Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Leaving this forum permanently (MY FINAL POST)

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’ve been doxxed. Ever since that video about me was posted, I’ve been targeted by random TikTok users who are trying to figure out my identity. And yesterday someone succeeded. I didn’t think that was gonna happen considering I’m a very private person, but it did. A random account sent me a message on Instagram saying that they knows I’m Aspergcel. And they are threatening to show my posts to my followers. Luckily my account is private so they don’t have access to my followers, so I know that’s just an empty threat. And I have no photos of myself either. But I’m still genuinely scared. They have my full name and they know where I live. I’m fucked. I wish I’d have used a VPN. I’m so fucking dumb. The next threat was even more terrifying. They said that they will show my account and posts to the FBI unless I do exactly as they say. At first they told me to delete my account on this forum, but I said no because my account is so valuable to me. I begged them and at the end I was able to negotiate a deal with them. They said I won’t have to delete my account, but that I have to leave the forum forever. If they see me post or comment anything on this forum after August 23, they will leak my name and tip me to the FBI. I guess this is it, guys. My time is over. I have no choice but to leave this forum. It’s been fun knowing you all. I wasn’t here for a long time. I was here for a good time. I’m also deleting my Instagram account and disabling my other social media accounts as well. I don’t feel safe on this forum anymore. I’m just not being attacked by TikTokers, but by Redditors as well. I’m being threatened and hunted down by scary individuals. I have to lay low for a while. I wish everyone here good health and happiness. While I’m gone, I’ll be focusing on improving my life. I haven’t been in touch with my cousin for two weeks now, and I consider that huge progress. I’ve met with my therapist who is helping me with my obsessions. I’m very thankful for that. I’ve also let go of my high school oneitis. Luckily I haven’t interacted with her since the beginning of this year, and I plan it to stay that way forever. With that said, I hope all of you will take care of each other while I am gone. I’m crying as I’m writing this post. This forum was like a family to me. I hope all of you will remember me. I hope this saga will be known as the Legend of Aspergcel. It began early and ended too soon. Bye.

Goodbye buddy boy.

Wow that sucks, don’t click on IP grabbers guys..

CYA TMR INCEL

What video? @proudweeb @Fat Link @Master @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer do smth to protect a fellow cel

What video? Context?

DM me, we can absolutely help you without random tiktokers bullying you.

????????? what how would they know it was you

What video? @proudweeb @Fat Link @Master @TheProphetMuscle @The Enforcer do smth to protect a fellow cel
Someone made a tiktok vid about me and it got 300k views

@Pancakecel @Med Amine @Animecel2D @Luzifer @AsakuraHao

I can't be doxxed couse I don't have facebook or intstagram

Good fake post, now make a new account and we will welcome you back

His .is posts got posted on tiktok

His .is posts got posted on tiktok
Fucking brutal. Jfl @ women and sexhavers going out of their way to mortify us. I highly doubt OP was a real user anyway, (s)he always struck me as an incredibly bored IT infiltrator especially since the majority of their shitposts used to always get posted over there.

Fucking brutal. Jfl @ women and sexhavers going out of their way to mortify us. I highly doubt OP was a real user anyway, (s)he always struck me as an incredibly bored IT infiltrator especially since the majority of their shitposts used to always get posted over there.
I’m real and i’m not a foid

dang, and you didn't even buy VIP.

I’m real and i’m not a foid
Why the hell do you even have your DMs turned on. Who the fuck do you want to talk with on this shitty forum? :feelskek:

If you’re being genuine and they did this to you then this just goes to show how unbelievably deranged and mentally insane normies truly are. They went out of their way to threaten you all because of some of your shitposts. Unbelievable.

stop following what they say, let them report you to fbi, it will go straight to junk

@Aspergcel Don't give up Master wants to help you,and for those who threaten you, they can suck our dicks lol
I just need to stay low for a while

@Murder Mario

dont leave fren :cryfeels:

Don't be scared brocel, what are they going to do? Let them go to the FBI, let them leak your private information, so what? If you show fear, they got you where they want you to be.

sexy the walking dead GIF

That's what happens when you use normfag social media

your fault for having instagram and other social media

what incels have social media? social media is just good looking people bragging and uglies acting as their audience or court jesters

i deleted all social media i had about 9 years ago now