Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All the stereotypes related to curries aren't applicable to North Indians.

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Im loling at the examples they use of “white” Indians in these types of threads and how they compare themselves to Afghans and Iranians to show how white they are

Meanwhile the average westerner just sees everyone from those shitholes as indistinguishable suicide bombers
This /thread lol

you're indian dude, just stop it. No one who sees you would think you're not indian. you have indian skin color, indian face, and indian ancestory
I am whiter than an average Indian and I phenotypically don't look like an average Indian street shitter either.

Aren't steppes ricecels who fuck horses?
No, you fool. The meaning of steppe ancestry in this chart is Aryan ancestry.
Mostly Indians don't have Rice genes.

The lower caste street shitters have always treated me as an equal in my own nation when no one else will. I will get Pakistan to just nuke North India except the Sikh guys, they're cool.
Don't nuke india , kill every indian you see if they want to reproduce. If they want to be childfree they can be spared