Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All the stereotypes related to curries aren't applicable to North Indians.

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
There are various stereotypes related to curries like all the curries are shitskins, all the curries have same accent, all curries are street shitters and so fucking on. Although majority of these stereotypes are applicable to most of the curries, they aren't applicable to North curries.
North curries are extremely different from rest of the curries.
We aren't shitskins; I have already shown you all my various pictures and I am not shitskin.
These are average shitskin curries—

These are average North curries—
1674312205700-png.698182

View: https://youtu.be/RBpY-Btx1qA

The reason behind the different complexion and facial features of North Indians as compared to rest of the curries is clearly genetics.
North Indians are genetically more similar to Iranians and Afghans than average Indians.
Images 11

Pashtuns (Afghans) are genetically identical to North Indians.
Main qimg ff060932e4efd30ec26951554a144aef

Now, let me dispel the street shitter stereotype—

Isn't it funny how a lot of trolls, especially the south Indian niggers, badmouth North Indians for being street shitters on internet when factually they are the ones who are more likely to shit on streets.
Muh sauth ij debloped saar:soy::soy:

Even majority of the slum dwellers are actually from south:lul:
Images 3

Sauth reech Narth pooar saar:feelskek::feelskek:

Thanks for reading:cool::feelsLightsaber:

Attachments

• main-qimg-71a4764db66434d96f01f37759377cb7.png
    main-qimg-71a4764db66434d96f01f37759377cb7.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 1674312205700.png
    1674312205700.png
    438.5 KB · Views: 1,132
They are a whole different phenotype, stereotypical indians are dravidians

What difference does it makes, im olive skinned, guys darker than me mog me, guys lighter than me mog me.

The lower caste street shitters have always treated me as an equal in my own nation when no one else will. I will get Pakistan to just nuke North India except the Sikh guys, they're cool.

I hate dark skins. Real niggas got that light skin rizz @WØLF @Ricordanza

What difference does it makes, im olive skinned, guys darker than me mog me, guys lighter than me mog me.

You are Roma Gypsy...a hybrid between Indian descendants and the European population of your country.

Northern curries literally mixed in with the Dravidians. Also don’t care a curry is a curry

Just like a Mongol turk is still a Mongol turk @Made in Heaven no matter if they’re iraqi or Anatolian :feelshaha:

You are Roma Gypsy...a hybrid between Indian descendants and the European population of your country.
Who knows, most of it is Indian for sure, maybe also partly somewhere from middle east since my family from mom side looks a lot like Iranians, I think im the 4th or 3rd generation in Serbia, before that we were in Hungary, we still use many Hungarian words and our family dishes are basically the same as Hungarian cuisine, some say before that we were in Russia for very long time.

There are two "tribes" of Gypsies where I live, one darker and taller, other paler and shorter, many mixed together and now look something in between, we speak the same language but many words and the accent is completely different, I can't understand them well. My grandma from moms side was half darker gypsy and grandpa from fathers side was fully darker gypsy, I got the darker features from them. We call the paler ones "Rom" and darker ones "Bugara" i dunno why.

I grew up around moms side of the family and since they are paler and many have brown hair and light eyes, they held pride in that. They literally considered themselves better than other gypsies because of the lighter skin. Since I was darker than my siblings and cousins i was always considered the ugly duckling in the family, they were calling me ugly as a fact since early childhood.

Just like a Mongol turk is still a Mongol turk @Made in Heaven no matter if they’re iraqi or Anatolian :feelshaha:
I have pontic face, and being mongol isn't a bad thing anyways
There are various stereotypes related to curries like all the curries are shitskins, all the curries have same accent, all curries are street shitters and so fucking on. Although majority of these stereotypes are applicable to most of the curries, they aren't applicable to North curries.
We aren't shitskins; I have already shown you all my various pictures and I am not shitskin.
View attachment 698180View attachment 698181

1674312205700-png.698182

View attachment 698185

The reason behind the different complexion and facial features of North Indians as compared to rest of the curries is clearly genetics.
North Indians are genetically more similar to Iranians and Afghans than average Indians.
View attachment 698188

View attachment 698212

View attachment 698209

Isn't it funny how a lot of trolls, especially the south Indian niggers, badmouth North Indians for being street shitters on internet when factually they are the ones who are more likely to shit on streets.

View attachment 698214

lol this dude is really out here trying to associate with iranians and afghans

Coping pajeet. Can’t wait for China to occupy this shithole

View attachment 698180View attachment 698181

1674312205700-png.698182

View attachment 698185

View attachment 698188

View attachment 698212

View attachment 698209

View attachment 698214

might be the biggest cope i've ever seen here, you'll always be a pajeet no matter what part of india u're from

im betting your a north indian coping

"im not like the other curries, no not me" :soy:
Im loling at the examples they use of “white” Indians in these types of threads and how they compare themselves to Afghans and Iranians to show how white they are

Meanwhile the average westerner just sees everyone from those shitholes as indistinguishable suicide bombers

North Indians can pass as south Italians

North Indians can pass as south Italians
North Indians and Romani people look alike.
Romani—

North Indian—

Romani—

North Indian—

Romani—

North Indian—

Phenopill is brutal

Yes, a South Asian is a South Asian, but saying all South Asians are same is as idiotic as saying Slavs and Anglos are same.

This is the dumbest shit I’ve seen in a long time.

And I’ve seen a lot of dumb shit.

I hate dark skins. Real niggas got that light skin rizz @WØLF @Ricordanza
Didn't get a notification for this tbh

@Gaz DaJous why do pajeets cope like this
RDT 20220910 1120166523342120983381496

You have a low IQ and are cherrypicking hard.

indians are overall just low in self-awareness
:yes: :feelsrope: literally true buddy boyo there are bunch of Dravidian subhumans on my campus staring at north indian stacy foids literally over for them

Pontid is Hellenic my nigga. Turks descend from Afanasievos
Okay, then I'm Hellenic. And for the record, the rest of my family (siblings, cousins, aunts) consist of Arabid, Iranid, Proto-Iranid, Proto-Nordic, East Alpinid, North Pontid, Armenid, Anatolid, Trans-Caspian, and Assyriad phenotypes.

Fnwegwfem

I generally hate all indians, but it's true that there's so much difference in the people from different parts of india. they have whole different languages and religions. you can't really clump them together. doesn't stop me from doing that tho

Okay, then I'm Hellenic. And for the record, the rest of my family (siblings, cousins, aunts) consist of Arabid, Iranid, Proto-Iranid, Proto-Nordic, East Alpinid, North Pontid, Armenid, Anatolid, Trans-Caspian, and Assyriad phenotypes.

View attachment 699079
Mongols

:yes: :feelsrope: literally true buddy boyo there are bunch of Dravidian subhumans on my campus staring at north indian stacy foids literally over for them
Those street shitters should be shot down like the subhumans they are.

pasthuns have amazing eyes

Ghar wapsi :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
We have a ton here in in konkan they're cute asf:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
My oneitis is the cutest:owo::owo:
I like tall woman tho just like my oneitis :feelsohh:
I find tall foids quite intimidating and manly. Maybe it's because I am short lol but tall foids are definitely not my cup of tea. However, I wouldn't mind impregnating them if given chance:society:

North Indians appear to share mostly the same intelligence mutations as Europeans and Jews.

I find tall foids quite intimidating and manly. Maybe it's because I am short lol but tall foids are definitely not my cup of tea. However, I wouldn't mind impregnating them if given chance:society:
I love them long limbs stroking my prick :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:

If north indians want to be associated with middle eastern Arabs, I guess let them. This post might has well have been written by an Arab. The most insecure people on Earth.

And what are South Indians? More like Southeast Asians or Africans? Who cares?

None of these analogies makes any sense.

You are clearly unhappy about who you are and flexing won't help you.

If north indians want to be associated with middle eastern Arabs, I guess let them. This post might has well have been written by an Arab. The most insecure people on Earth.

And what are South Indians? More like Southeast Asians or Africans? Who cares?

None of these analogies makes any sense.

You are clearly unhappy about who you are and flexing won't help you.
North Indians genetically aren't Indian.

Pontid is Hellenic my nigga. Turks descend from Afanasievos
@Made in Heaven @Misogynist Curry 卐 @Indracel @Tarquinius actually boys I was wrong
Only Tocharians descend from Afanasievos.
I’m not sure where Turks come from but Proto Anatolians come from Cernavoda culture

@ElTruecel turks are a mix of mongols, anatolians, scythians, siberians, aryans, and indians. Depending on the region. Much like Latinos or Arabs, turk is more of a linguistic and cultural denominator rather than a genetic one

@ElTruecel turks are a mix of mongols, anatolians, scythians, siberians, aryans, and indians. Depending on the region. Much like Latinos or Arabs, turk is more of a linguistic and cultural denominator rather than a genetic one
Arab isn’t just based off linguistics since Bedouin Arabs are a thing it’s just a lot of Arabized groups claim arab status. Also yea Turks are pretty much a mix of those.

Fucking lol
I have shown genetic evidence to prove my claims. Even early North Indians (IVC people) genetically weren't Indians.
Main qimg 9dd959477cdc9dbc671bc248a91192e2

See how modern day North Indians are more similar to Iranians.
IMG 20230128 WA0000
20221227 124751
Images 11

Last edited: