Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL All the negative things associated with whites, blacks actually do way more

SayanimCel

SayanimCel

Blackpill active measures
I can't name how many times I've heard black comedians bash whites for being serial killers, mass shooters, pedophiles, heroin addicts, etc. while cuck whites applaud them not realising that blacks do all of those things more! It's fucking hilarious

The funny thing is that a lot of people buy these tropes because they subconsciously have a noble savage view of blacks as stupid but innocent, i.e. prone to committing violent but uncoordinated acts like robbery, but too innocent to ever abuse children

Just another example of how blacks are coddled and have their egos inflated by mainstream society. You can see this by how when questioned Americans thought that black men were taller than white men on average, when it's really the other way around, albeit only by a small margin

people doesn't care about the truth but about what big corporations tell them to think

people doesn't care about the truth but about what big corporations tell them to think
I can't name how many times I've heard black comedians bash whites for being serial killers, mass shooters, pedophiles, heroin addicts, etc. while cuck whites applaud them not realising that blacks do all of those things more! It's fucking hilarious

The funny thing is that a lot of people buy these tropes because they subconsciously have a noble savage view of blacks as stupid but innocent, i.e. prone to committing violent but uncoordinated acts like robbery, but too innocent to ever abuse children

Just another example of how blacks are coddled and have their egos inflated by mainstream society. You can see this by how when questioned Americans thought that black men were taller than white men on average, when it's really the other way around, albeit only by a small margin
There’s no Truth! There’s only what you believe in!

bashing white males has become the US national sport

nah whites mass shooter, pedo, and heroin mog blacks

keep coping

This is why Soviet Union was needed, if Soviet was still about the white men would simply defect to Soviet, so America wouldn't promote anti white male because Soviets would use it against them

Funny ever since death of Soviet Union the world has become worse and more anti male.

Houses are too unaffordable
Anti men and Anti white media
Mass Migration
Climate Change
@BummerDrummer

Soviets kept the balance in check

Blacks are 13% of the population, but 60% of the serial killers (in the 2010s, according to the Radford University and its serial killer statistics by race; in total: 40% of serial killers over the years). But the media doesn't want to bring them up. Just to be honest: How many people even know who Samuel Little is?
The answer: He is the most prolific serial killer in the USA with sexual motives (>100 victims). And some other names: Maury Travis, Derrick Todd Lee, Timothy Spencer, Corral Eugene Watts (>80 victims), Kendall Francois, George Russell - how many people could do something with their names without googling? (And these are the well known black serial killers)
And then: How many of you (or the allegedly crime-obsessed BPD whores on Reddit/Twitter/Tumblr) could do something with names such as John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy. Black serial killers are clearly completely held back by the media - and this leads to problems: Such as witnesses saying that the offender was white or police men not looking for blacks (look at Maury Travis - the infamous rapist/serial killer/snuff filmer).
The same holds true for Europe: Hell even in my country an African-American soldier became a serial killer who bashed the heads of women/children in with a hammer and raped them (he is out again btw). Google French serial killer: You mostly don't see french people there. Guy Georges is just one of many examples. And then comes the redditor, watches his comedy and his criminal minds and thinks that he understood criminology.
This is why Soviet Union was needed, if Soviet was still about the white men would simply defect to Soviet, so America wouldn't promote anti white male because Soviets would use it against them

Funny ever since death of Soviet Union the world has become worse and more anti male.

Mass Migration
Climate Change
@BummerDrummer

A common enemy is needed to unify people. In the moment where we lost our external enemy (the UDSSR), we started to turn foreign policies into inner policies by starting a rat fight between the people within a country - these people were previously unified in an in-group/out-group way where everyone belonging to the in-group had an inherent value automatically, now with liberalism we don't have that anymore and every man is inherently worthless unless he proves himself otherwise (by being enormously rich, talented or good-looking).
There’s no Truth! There’s only what you believe in!

Last edited:
Water is wet.
Nogs gonna nog.
It's just what nogs do.
They are incapable of doing anything else.

keep coping
School shooters? Yes.
Mass shooters? No. For every lone nut white mass shooter there’s hundreds or thousands of nogs mass shooting eachother to death on the streets of Apelanta and Chiraq all day and night.

Pedo? Honestly it’s probably a toss up as Jew MSM never reports on the rampant nigger pedophelia against children. Fun fact about this? Nigs in Africa actually believe they can cure their own AIDS infection by raping an albino baby.

Heroin? Probably another toss up though if it were meth I’d have to concede you the W(in).

As when it comes to drugs whites and black can’t seem to live without for whites it’s meth and blacks it’s crack cocaine.

School shooters? Yes.
Mass shooters? No. For every lone nut white mass shooter there’s hundreds or thousands of nogs mass shooting eachother to death on the streets of Apelanta and Chiraq all day and night.

Pedo? Honestly it’s probably a toss up as Jew MSM never reports on the rampant nigger pedophelia against children. Fun fact about this? Nigs in Africa actually believe they can cure their own AIDS infection by raping an albino baby.

Heroin? Probably another toss up though if it were meth I’d have to concede you the W(in).

As when it comes to drugs whites and black can’t seem to live without for whites it’s meth and blacks it’s crack cocaine.
mass shooting is indeed a nigga activity I will now concede

pedo and heroin is undoubtedly white, can't even hide behind "muh jews" on this one

mass shooting is indeed a nigga activity I will now concede

pedo and heroin is undoubtedly white, can't even hide behind "muh jews" on this one
You need to independently research the pedo issue bro.

Its rampant among the black nigger community worldwide.

It REALLY is "muh Jews" hiding the info in this case.

Though sure heroin you MAY be right about but I doubt it as nigs are honestly addicted to just about EVERY drug known to man so unless I see some hard statistics by race I'm sticking with my original idea that THIS one is a toss up.

keep coping
Mogged by St Cho. Try again.

Mass Migration
Climate Change
@BummerDrummer

JFL @ simping for the Jewviet Union.

Though sure heroin you MAY be right about but I doubt it as nigs are honestly addicted to just about EVERY drug known to man so unless I see some hard statistics by race I'm sticking with my original idea that THIS one is a toss up.
it is what it is
Mogged by St Cho. Try again.

JFL @ simping for the Jewviet Union.
already knew you would return to white "daddy's" rescue

classic move from you:feelshaha:

Mass Migration
Climate Change
@BummerDrummer

Cope the Soviet Union advertised how anti-racist and progressive they were compared to the US. Some black Americans even fled there. :feelskek:

Cope the Soviet Union advertised how anti-racist and progressive they were compared to the US. Some black Americans even fled there. :feelskek:
Yet they didn't promote sexuality and was more white then America

Plus West hates white men now

The Media tends to project negative aspects on to types of people they don't like, They sent blacks after Asians (Korean's specifically) in the LA Riots.

In this day and age they do the same to whites on a much higher scale.

Yet they didn't promote sexuality and was more white then America

Plus West hates white men now
I wanted to live in the soviet union :feelsbadman:

Blacks occupy a huge space in you guy' head jfl.

There are more white famous serial killers because they're smart enough to not get caught. There are black serial killers but they're too stupid to evade capture and are often apprehended after their first or second kill

I think it is roughly the same, when you adjust for social standing. Maybe the issues have a slightly differing expression due to diffetent culture / environment.
Blacks are 13% of the population, but 60% of the serial killers (in the 2010s, according to the Radford University and its serial killer statistics by race; in total: 40% of serial killers over the years). But the media doesn't want to bring them up. Just to be honest: How many people even know who Samuel Little is?
The answer: He is the most prolific serial killer in the USA with sexual motives (>100 victims). And some other names: Maury Travis, Derrick Todd Lee, Timothy Spencer, Corral Eugene Watts (>80 victims), Kendall Francois, George Russell - how many people could do something with their names without googling? (And these are the well known black serial killers)
And then: How many of you (or the allegedly crime-obsessed BPD whores on Reddit/Twitter/Tumblr) could do something with names such as John Wayne Gacy, Jeffrey Dahmer or Ted Bundy. Black serial killers are clearly completely held back by the media - and this leads to problems: Such as witnesses saying that the offender was white or police men not looking for blacks (look at Maury Travis - the infamous rapist/serial killer/snuff filmer).
The same holds true for Europe: Hell even in my country an African-American soldier became a serial killer who bashed the heads of women/children in with a hammer and raped them (he is out again btw). Google French serial killer: You mostly don't see french people there. Guy Georges is just one of many examples. And then comes the redditor, watches his comedy and his criminal minds and thinks that he understood criminology.

A common enemy is needed to unify people. In the moment where we lost our external enemy (the UDSSR), we started to turn foreign policies into inner policies by starting a rat fight between the people within a country - these people were previously unified in an in-group/out-group way where everyone belonging to the in-group had an inherent value automatically, now with liberalism we don't have that anymore and every man is inherently worthless unless he proves himself otherwise (by being enormously rich, talented or good-looking).
Oh ye, I saw some german documentary about that one ages ago. For some reason black serial killers where totally under the radar, due to old bad statistics or sth. :feelshaha: Mind boggling. But serial killings are such an isolated phenomenom anyway, I guess...

Last edited:

Nigs do opioids but they just sip lean and pop percocets. Whites just stick the needle in and go ham:feelskek:.

Black community just like stroke their ego. I know because I was one of those Black's. Thinking we were cooler because of mainstream media. It's just a ego boosting strategy and a cope.

Who gives a shit ?

You guys are fuckin wastin your time talking about that shit

Even if nigger are violent animal or sweet lamb , the hell does it have to do with your presence on this site ?

Dumb normie right /left wing problem !

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back