Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All the men around me are pathetic cucks and it’s unbearable

FatFoidHater69

FatFoidHater69

Recruit
★★★
One roommate is the most redpilled retard I’ve ever seen. I have no doubt his idol is Andrew Tate (who I respect more than any other non-incel, but he is still a redpilled faggot) so he has those beliefs that men should be stereotypically manly. They should know how to fight, not take shit from no one, women need to stick to traditions etc etc. But then whenever he is talking to a new girl he is like a little simp bitch that looks at his phone to see if some foid has replied. Typical simp behaviour.

All my “friends”and randoms in highschool sometimes saw a girl that I knew from GoTafe (a learning institution in Australia) talking to me. I fucking hated her because her voice was annoying and I could tell she pitied me but she needed someone to leech answers off in our classes and tried using me. Every time she tried to get the answer from me I’d just say I don’t know the answer, when I did. Anyways, once in class, I had two “friends” I was sitting with react to her trying to leech answers from me by saying “ wait you know her?” “How do you know her?” and so many other simp questions I wanted to punch them. Some other faggot I never spoke to before came over and talked to us and started asking me what relationship I had with this foid. It was fucking comical. Simp after simp came up to me, some saying how hot they found her etc. that week these simps for some reason spread the word that I was merely talking to this bitch and I had to deal with other simps coming up to me. This girl literally had 10+ simps that wanted her, and that’s just the amount that admitted it to me after asking me this shit. How fucking pathetic. As expected, the dumb foid dropped out like two weeks after in year 11 and I don’t even know what she has done after leaving. All I know is she was annoying asf.

The only good thing that came from it was that I made her feel like shit one day. At TAFE, we had to do this gay shit where we walk down the stairs pretending to be blind and we have an aid hold our hand. This was the day there that she started talking to me so was sited next to me. She asked to be my partner and I fucking wanted to say no because I knew the simps would treat me worse after. I went first and hated it. When it was her turn to be blind, I wrapped my two fingers around her wrist and had a disgusted look on my face. Though I wasn’t looking at her I could just see that she opened her eyes when I didn’t grab her hand and was looking at my disgusted face. She stayed quiet and I didn’t have to hear her speak for the rest of that activity.

I'm not going to lie. This is very interesting to me. So you sat down and typed all of this out, typing what seems to be rambling. What should the response to this be? Is this supposed to be relatable?

At TAFE, we had to do this gay shit where we walk down the stairs pretending to be blind and we have an aid hold our hand.
Yeah, okay. True-cell trait: Girls are okay to be partnered up with you in tasks involving physical contact.
This was the day there that she started talking to me so was sited next to me. She asked to be my partner and I fucking wanted to say no because I knew the simps would treat me worse after.
What the hell?

Either I'm a simp, or you're a fraud.

I'm not going to lie. This is very interesting to me. So you sat down and typed all of this out, typing what seems to be rambling. What should the response to this be? Is this supposed to be relatable?

Yeah, okay. True-cell trait: Girls are okay to be partnered up with you in tasks involving physical contact.

What the hell?

Nigga, I heard her talk shit about me before and after this. Like I said, she thought I was mentally retarded and she was trying to win moral points by helping a retard in public.

What the hell?

Yes it’s a rant like half the shit on here. About how much I hate simps

Its insane how foids get halos by what is considered a failo for men:

-being fat
-being a social outcast
-being ND
-being ginger
-being the opposite of the expected height
-not acting according to gender
etc.

nigga this shit ain't relatable in the slightest. A woman never asked me to be her partner. If a guy saw me talking to a girl, the first thought would be that I'm sexually harassing them.

nigga this shit ain't relatable in the slightest. A woman never asked me to be her partner. If a guy saw me talking to a girl, the first thought would be that I'm sexually harassing them.

You need to be 18 to post here

S
Similar to you but I would be actually harassing them(in subway surfers)

The dude in your avatar is a 1000x better idol than Andrea Tate. He was based. Taking no shit from Marxists and kikes. Auf den Führer in Valhalla! :feelsLightsaber::dab: