Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ all the ethniccel copers who think they are virgin at 20 because of there race.. look at this GIGANTIC MOG

Troll thread

JFL if this is the example you use....
unknown-png.95716

The white mogs the ethnic in this, you only proved the opposite here.

But the statistics do say that white men get more matches. Now this could be correlation. Perhaps the culture for white americans is better. Perhaps jbw isn't real and we just dont see the entire sample space. Who knows.

They both look white to me? WTF?

If you think the white would do better than the ethnik, you're too far gone.

If you think the white would do better than the ethnik, you're too far gone.
literally bluepilled to think the white will do better then him

Do you want to know the only theory that works in all conditions and all the corners of the earth? This theory has been backed up by years of incel science.

Wanna know it?

Its just be chad theory.

Do you want to know the only theory that works in all conditions and all the corners of the earth? This theory has been backed up by years of incel science.

Wanna know it?

Its just be chad theory.

sure he mogs him, but if there was a clone of him who had white skin he would be slaying 10x more
JFL at white incels

tbh never seen a persian chad,arabs have more chads than them
we curries could have looked persian if no dravidian/australoid mixing. fuck i was thinking about this all night

we curries could have looked persian if no dravidian/australoid mixing. fuck i was thinking about this all night
Dravidian australoid mix really killed it

Dravidian australoid mix really killed it
yes man I hate everything fuck. average curry would be like 50% dravidian.Persians are only 5%.I looked at GEDmatch results

yes man I hate everything fuck. average curry would be like 50% dravidian.Persians are only 5%.I looked at GEDmatch results
It is interesting how the british didn't effect indians in matter of genes

sure he mogs him, but if there was a clone of him who had white skin he would be slaying 10x more
JFL at white incels
ok thats true. If he was more lightskin he would def be doing better. I also think hes like 6'3 tho so taller than average white guy

ok thats true. If he was more lightskin he would def be doing better. I also think hes like 6'3 tho so taller than average white guy
man he would be slaying right now tbh.

Too bad white guys 2 points lower than him have the same success rate. I remember that good-looking Indian or Arab from Lookism, he can get 6/10 white girls but if he had been white, he could’ve gotten 8s.

COPE

6'1 ethnic here. Certified KHHV.

Only white-looking or white-passing ethnics can get laid. Funnily enough, that ethnic in OP is a prime example.
he's visibly light brown

COPE

6'1 ethnic here. Certified KHHV.

Only white-looking or white-passing ethnics can get laid. Funnily enough, that ethnic in OP is a prime example.
he's visibly light brown

That guy was half-white/half-paki. Like Zayn. She was obviously attracted to his half-white part.
Why does she want a half white guy when she could get an 100% white guy???
If she was attracted only to the whiteness of a dude that guy would have no chance with her...

@heroinfather

Some people here are stupid enough to think white =good bone structure.
Whites just have better soft tissue and height than ethnics overall.

@heroinfather

Some people here are stupid enough to think white =good bone structure.
Whites just have better soft tissue and height than ethnics overall.
:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back