Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] all the benefits of high iq?

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
- can studymaxx -> careermaxx -> money maxx
- can learn faster and effortlessly
- smart enough to avoid bullying/conflict
- can think for self
- tutorial mode life because can figure everything out
- won't be subjugated by others

what else?

But don't many geniuses just end up in the gutter because they're not Chads?
It's more of a curse, it looks like, being a mediocrity is less lonely and ultimately far better mentally
BTW, I'm not saying that I'm smart, of course, but we have lots of high IQ guys here so maybe this is what they are feeling

Last edited:
But don't many genius just end up in the gutter because they're not Chads?
It's more of a curse, it looks like, being a mediocrity is less lonely and ultimately far better
BTW, I'm not saying that I'm smart, of course, but we have lots of high IQ guys here so maybe this is what they are feeling
i see. imo i'd rather be able to money maxx a ton with high iq.

but yea apparently there seems to be high iq/geniuses that just ldar or underachieve

there isn't much benefits as they'd be inclined to claim or put emphasis on.
most points you mentioned have more to do with socioeconomic class and regional infrastructure that loaded g factor i.e inherited environment.

correct if you dont show these things mentioned above u r low iq

What I did and recently became a software engineer. I don’t think I’m big brain high IQ but just slightly above. It’s ass because I feel I’m hyper aware of my shitty situation because of it. It makes me overthink a lot of things which causes me to avoid them in the future like certain types of social interactions.

otherwise pros is i don’t have to worry about living pay check to pay check and can afford things like a dermatologist for my shitty skin. Also can cope more often with games and weed.

there isn't much benefits as they'd be inclined to claim or put emphasis on.
most points you mentioned have more to do with socioeconomic class and regional infrastructure that loaded g factor i.e inherited environment.
i see
What I did and recently became a software engineer. I don’t think I’m big brain high IQ but just slightly above. It’s ass because I feel I’m hyper aware of my shitty situation because of it. It makes me overthink a lot of things which causes me to avoid them in the future like certain types of social interactions.

otherwise pros is i don’t have to worry about living pay check to pay check and can afford things like a dermatologist for my shitty skin. Also can cope more often with games and weed.
that's cool. wish i could do something like that so i could make some dough.

yea that's cool. money brings about the best copes in life

That’s me
lol. well if you put it to use to money maxx you can cope better

The benefits are obvious, but the drawbacks are seldom talked about. The biggest problem I would say is the feeling of being alone and alienated from everyone. It becomes very difficult to relate to people and have meaningful, valuable conversations and exchanges with people. Your mind is restless and constantly seeks data and stimulation that most people are unable to provide in most social contexts. It becomes very easy to be bored with novel things because you easily absorb the info and move on if there's nothing interesting to think about and explore there. This can easily come off as anti-social or unfriendly.

A side effect - and this is disputable - is that you also become acutely aware of other people's intelligence (or lack thereof). You can quickly spot who is intelligent, who is average, and who is levels above/below you from speaking with them. But never underestimate anyone, as even the average person can say or teach you something profound. Above all, remember that intelligence is a trait that is determined by genetics. So the next time you get mad at somebody for saying or doing something so unbelievably stupid, remember that they probably couldn't help it and try to see it as a test of your patience.

Last edited:
You get to tell foids that you're high iq.

They'll be really really impressed.

lol. chad only
The benefits are obvious, but the drawbacks are seldom talked about. The biggest problem I would say is the feeling of being alone and alienated from everyone. It becomes very difficult to relate to people and have meaningful, valuable conversations and exchanges with people. Your mind is restless and constantly seeks data and stimulation that most people are unable to provide in most social contexts. It becomes very easy to be bored with novel things because you easily absorb the info and move on if there's nothing interesting to think about and explore there. This can easily come off as anti-social or unfriendly.

A side effect - and this is disputable - is that you also become acutely aware of other people's intelligence (or lack thereof). You can quickly spot who is intelligent, who is average, and who is levels above/below you from speaking with them. But never underestimate anyone, as even the average person can say or teach you something profound. Above all, remember that intelligence is a trait that is determined by genetics. So the next time you get mad at somebody for saying or doing something so unbelievably stupid, remember that they probably couldn't help it and try to see it as a test of your patience.
there's tons of intelligent ppl out there, so i guess you could surround yourself with them. yea i see though. i got a restless mind too, but at the same time i don't think i learn fast enough.

and yea, i'm aware of this. i dislike mogging ppl with intelligence cause i think it's most brutal. and yea any intelligent/wise person will learn for everybody.

yup i'm aware of that too. made me question the way ppl do things, and be softer on people too.

Last edited:
I IQmaxed in high school,but ldar after that because of OCD:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Damn. Never too late to study maxx again
I was well into the top 0.5% in China college entrance exam at 16yo,but near 30 yo now,time all lost:cryfeels:

I agree 100%. I relate with everything you said. Does that make me high in intelligence? :waitwhat:

If you want to slay is better to have high emotional IQ to manipulate women, true Chads that don't rely purely in their looks use it in their favour.

But don't many geniuses just end up in the gutter because they're not Chads?
It's more of a curse, it looks like, being a mediocrity is less lonely and ultimately far better mentally
No! high IQ > mediocre/low IQ for blackpilled incels. Blackpilled High IQ means you can money maxx with ease. While blackpilled mediocre low IQ knows the world is against him and can't even money maxx. @Mentally lost cel is a good example.

Those drawbacks are meme tier. Blackpilled giga low IQ Incels like me still can't communicate well with normies and moneymaxxing is a fucking pain due to my low IQ.

Cope low IQ > high IQ for foids.

Last edited:
I agree 100%. I relate with everything you said. Does that make me high in intelligence? :waitwhat:
I don't know, possibly. You still have to take an official test.

Who cares? do you think you are smart? Looks are everything.

Who cares? do you think you are smart? Looks are everything.
Real $mart earn $$$ with ease unlike low IQs like me who have to grind very very hard

Real $mart earn $$$ with ease unlike low IQs like me who have to grind very very hard
Yeah, but having an average IQ and average face will give you a better life than being smart and ugly. Ofc being ugly and low iq sucks.

Those drawbacks are meme tier. Blackpilled giga low IQ Incels like me still can't communicate well with normies and moneymaxxing is a fucking pain due to my low IQ.
It's not about being able to communicate, it's about relating to them. You could easily communicate with any demographic group and relate to very few or none of them.

Cope low IQ > high IQ for foids.
This isn't strictly true. Women seek genetic fitness, it's that simple. IQ just happens to be lower on the totem pole of fitness priority, behind things like height, facial aesthetics, musculature etc. The boxes they check off first are the physical ones immediately, then if the man has met those requirements, they move onto status, then resources (or resources, then status; these two could be interchangeable, since one signals the other), then intelligence, and finally personality (KEK).

Being put into academic's top class for each subject. Then peers not allowed to call them slanderous words like 'Geek' 'Bod' etc because of the "It's not me. It's my genetics." Get-out clause.

No! high IQ > mediocre/low IQ for blackpilled incels. Blackpilled High IQ means you can money maxx with ease. While blackpilled mediocre low IQ knows the world is against him and can't even money maxx. @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/27/27375.jpg?1608607700 [/UWSL]@Mentally lost cel is a good example.
Yeah that’s me

Wow. So you’re probably Mensa level iq
no use anyway,my life has been destroyed totally by fucking OCD,now near 30 and have achieved nothing

no use anyway,my life has been destroyed totally by fucking OCD,now near 30 and have achieved nothing
Damn. We’re around the same age. I’m still gonna try to moneymaxx tho

I wouldn’t know, I’m dumb as shit.

also:

-solving incelibacy intelligently

feel bad for low iq cels

My IQ is average. It's over

PUAmax and get a stacy girlfriend

- can learn faster and effortlessly
- smart enough to avoid bullying/conflict
- can think for self
- tutorial mode life because can figure everything out