Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ALL THAT MATTERS IS SEX WITH A GF

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
EVERYTHING ELSE IS COPE

There are good things outside of sex but fuck being denied it

Sorry I'm off my meds until the 10th

YOUTh looks weed and shoes as well

If I don't get laid by 2020 I will jump off a building and shoot myself right when I start falling so I don't get captured and tortured to death or at least have to suffer through an "unintentionally" botched execution... after going ER

I know one particular Chad (he also has a big dick) who has a gf, yet constantly bangs other Stacies too. So for him all that matters is sex with a gf and dozens of other femoids.

If I don't get laid by 2020 I will jump off a building and shoot myself right when I start falling so I don't get captured and tortured to death or at least have to suffer through an "unintentionally" botched execution... after going ER
Reminder to not use a gun and to google improvised explosives and I don't condone violence

Reminder to not use a gun and to google improvised explosives and I don't condone violence

Actually I am confident I would kill at least 70 people if I had enough bullets, what would stop me if I train my aim beforehand? There has never been a mass shooting I know of in my country, let alone people expecting it in my town so they would be defenseless

Actually I am confident I would kill at least 70 people if I had enough bullets, what would stop me if I train my aim beforehand? There has never been a mass shooting I know of in my country, let alone people expecting it in my town so they would be defenseless
You'll just be made as an example to signal for gun control, nobody will care about what you actually did

If i could sex 24/7 I would take it even if it killed me

You'll just be made as an example to signal for gun control, nobody will care about what you actually did

That won't be the case if I kill many, many people and If it is then I don't care, it would make society a much better place in the area because subhuman sociopaths would be rotted out and people who are good but don't deserve to suffer will receive a free suicide