Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel All sub 5'6" / rice / currycels have a good reason to drop out of high school

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Think about it. Foids mog you, you won't be able to betabuxx even if you get a PhD in Physics from MIT, thr only thing waiting for you is a Burger King job and homeless on the street.

Why not NEETmaxx and get on the check?

Do not drop school. At least you'll have degree and good possibilities to get job. You can buy copes with money.

As a Blasian-cel, I agree.

As a Blasian-cel, I agree.
Interesting :feelshehe:

Mind if I ask you some questions in PM? I haven't yet had the pleasure of talking to a blasiancel and it would be quite interesting to compare our perspectives.

Interesting :feelshehe:

Mind if I ask you some questions in PM? I haven't yet had the pleasure of talking to a blasiancel and it would be quite interesting to compare our perspectives.

I'll consider it at another time...

I feel like their parents would disown them:feelsjuice:

Going for PhD is just suifuel. A lot of the time you're doing it more for status than for money.

Do NOT pursue status. Just easy money. Status is basically worthless unless already Chad, to become even Chaddier of course. Otherwise you should try to min effort/max money, do some Community College in a work program for a decent job out of the gate or something. Don't go into debt at some prestigious University.

Alternatively, go to school for more opportunities for gigs as you leechmaxx with parents. Or, find a way onto NEETbuxx.

There's no point wasting tons of years in school as an Incel. Anything beyond a Bachelor's Degree yields negative returns for men in general. I legit had a professor show us this in an Economics course at the University, so even they admit that a Master's or PhD does not benefit men.

Last edited:
Do not drop school. At least you'll have degree and good possibilities to get job. You can buy copes with money.
this, most here have poor parents and live in country which doesn't have neetbux

Dropping out will everything harder in the long run. I don't blame people who do it though. School is shit.

Looks even matter on the job market. Heck, IT competition (web development industry included) is so BRUTAL nowadays; everyone wants to become a "programmer" :feelshaha:

I mean i droped school because i could at 12 but if you don't know how to make money DONT DO IT its an low iq moove.

First time I've seen the betabuxxpill destroys someone

:lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back