Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion All other races should thank God they are not curries.

Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
★★★★
Curries should be made as a sample for all other ethnicities to see and thank God they are not like them.

I can't think of ANY ugly trait which is not found in curries.

-Short, weak, timid and coward, too nerdy even for nerd standards

-Bald, disgusting hairs everywhere else (imagine having thick hairs all over the body except head), skinny fat, ridiculously high tendencies of pot belly, sh[UWSL]itty skin color[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]-High pitch voice, weird nasal accent, [/UWSL]

[UWSL]-low IQ (India's average IQ = 82, world average = 100), horrible (but true :forcedsmile:) stereotypes associated w them[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-loud, dirty, undisciplined, overcrowded, zero hygiene, smelly[/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]
[UWSL]And many more which I can't think of. [/UWSL]
[UWSL][/UWSL]

Imagine being a niggerfied mongrel tho. :fuk:

Not even belonging to any race and your people aren't even a proper ethnic group of their own.

If I was curry I wouldn’t even know what an incel is

Do you mean all your features (like height and face) are good and the only thing holding you back is race?
No I mean I’d be a completely different person and therefore would most likely not end up on this site

No I mean I’d be a completely different person and therefore would most likely not end up on this site
You will most likely see yourself as a superior race following a superior religion and all others are inferior

And going around moblynching individuals of all other communities, and pissing your pants whenever anything is said against you.

Believe me most curries are like that

even ricecels have it a bit better than us

At least ricecels have high IQ, niggers have a sturdy build, curries have got not redeeming qualities.

an intelligent designer couldn't have created curries, therefore God's existence is disproven.

an intelligent designer couldn't have created curries, therefore God's existence is disproven.
Why? Existence of curries actually makes more sense of existence of God, it's hard to believe that it's a coincidence that EVERY SINGLE negative trait can be found in one race, with absolutely zero good traits.

God doesn't care about our suffering so why would he mind making a demographic like that?

it's hard to believe that it's a coincidence that EVERY SINGLE negative trait can be found in one race, with absolutely zero good traits.

I never thought of it this way. you're completely right. God does exist and he absolutely hates curries.

I am a curry I am gonna disprove you all once I am finished cleaning

Cope curries have high iq and some good historical stuff

Blacks have no history other than being slaves

High IQ? What are you smoking? India's average IQ is literally 84

And most (not all) of the historical stuff is made by outside invaders and not curries themselves

High IQ? What are you smoking? India's average IQ is literally 84

And most (not all) of the historical stuff is made by outside invaders and not curries themselves
India's iq is low because a lot of poor curries are also counted

Most of the great kingdoms were not made by outsiders lol. Guptas, Cholas, Mauryas were not outsiders

False the wealthiest man in history was a negro. Mansa musa

yes because some curries can pass off as middle eastern or hispanic which is at least better than being rice in the west
The issue w curries is both phenotype and stereotype. Passing as another race will take away ugly phenotype but not stereotype.

And the proof of this is that light skin curries are treated no better than dark skin ones.
yep curries seem to iq mog sometimes
The curries you see in the west are the highly qualified, educated and skilled ones so they appear to IQ mog. Look at curryland to see an unbiased view

All thanks to Aryans, Iranians, and Arab blood mixing with them. These are the people who achieved good historical stuff

9b30dc5e971303f0090f209318bc0cb3.jpg
pashtun-man-in-jalalabad-nangarhar-province-afghanistan-EM78T6.jpg
pakistani-pashtun-man-models-with-headscarf-and-necklace-peshawar-F0PYJH.jpg
pcv-2088184.jpg
e7f84f64987f9f3ce84e4c5b3b0b6e47.png
ae07db2966e086bedcb4d7ff671668fb.jpg

Not these

depositphotos_5129749-stock-photo-indian-man-with-moustache.jpg
5268282704_ca831f4d18_b.jpg
beautiful-indian-girl-thanjavur-tamil-nadu-state-south-india-BH7GM2.jpg
tamil-girl-F9RPK1.jpg
cec503cde3f6958162eb8acee59db042.jpg
stern-looking-tamil-man-ECNPJP.jpg

Blacks are definitely inferior to Indians, but Mulattos (Arab/European mix) are superior to Indians.

Abos are THE worst though
The issue w curries is both phenotype and stereotype. Passing as another race will take away ugly phenotype but not stereotype.

And the proof of this is that light skin curries are treated no better than dark skin ones.
If curris larp as Arab/Hispanic, they will have better stereotypes/halo.

Last edited:
thank god I am curry :ahegao:

Bas
All thanks to Aryans, Iranians, and Arab blood mixing with them. These are the people who achieved good historical stuff

pcv-2088184.jpg

Not these

tamil-girl-F9RPK1.jpg

Blacks are definitely inferior to Indians, but Mulattos (Arab/European mix) are superior to Indians.

So brutal. How are whites seemingly a flawless race? Their bone structure, coloring, history, character, contributions to humanity.

So brutal. How are whites seemingly a flawless race? Their bone structure, coloring, history, character, contributions to humanity.
They're not flawless, but they definitely are the peak of humanity genetically speaking. Everywhere you look, the light skinned, color eyed people rule, even in the Middle East. The more white your country is, the better off you generally tend to be.

King of Jordan is half British
_117866262_gettyimages-830335000.jpg

President of Tunisia has blue eyes and is Sardinian
President_Kais_Sa%C3%AFed.jpg

Queen of Morocco is Ginger with Green eyes
Princess_Lalla_Salma.jpg

Iraqi President is a White-skinned Kurd
Barham_Salih_%28cropped%29.jpg

Mullah Omar was Taliban's leader and was 6'6 & green eyed
CNFEFekW8AAd93I.jpg

President of Syria is also white with blue eyes
bashar-assad-isis.jpg

Curries should be made as a sample for all other ethnicities to see and thank God they are not like them.

I can't think of ANY ugly trait which is not found in curries.

-Bald, disgusting hairs everywhere else (imagine having thick hairs all over the body except head), skinny fat, ridiculously high tendencies of pot belly, sh[UWSL]itty skin color[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-High pitch voice, weird nasal accent, [/UWSL]

[UWSL]-low IQ (India's average IQ = 82, world average = 100), horrible (but true :forcedsmile:) stereotypes associated w them[/UWSL]

[UWSL]-loud, dirty, undisciplined, overcrowded, zero hygiene, smelly[/UWSL]

[UWSL]And many more which I can't think of. [/UWSL]
Hispanics only mog when they are white enough, sorta like indians in the north. Unfortunately i'm genetically from the branch of spics that carry the least amount of white dna ie. Guetamalans, el salvador, pretty much central america so i'm shorter and darker than even mexicans on average. The mog is even more pronounced when i go to downtown and see the white chad californian teens.

Hispanics only mog when they are white enough, sorta like indians in the north. Unfortunately i'm genetically from the branch of spics that carry the least amount of white dna ie. Guetamalans, el salvador, pretty much central america so i'm shorter and darker than even mexicans on average. The mog is even more pronounced when i go to downtown and see the white chad californian teens.
If only your ancestors were raped by whitey as well :feelsohh:

brutal thread

Lighter skin curries are treated better, especially in SEA however, if your a curry and don't have an accent, put deodrant on a regular basis there arent any negative stereotypes

Bas

Contribution to humanity? C'mon whites have started progressing in science and tech only in the recent centuries. Before that it was other civilizations while white nations were shitholes (so called European dark ages).

And their time of superiority is over, if the current trend continues changs like south korea and china will replace them

They're not flawless, but they definitely are the peak of humanity genetically speaking. Everywhere you look, the light skinned, color eyed people rule, even in the Middle East. The more white your country is, the better off you generally tend to be.

King of Jordan is half British
_117866262_gettyimages-830335000.jpg

President of Tunisia has blue eyes and is Sardinian
President_Kais_Sa%C3%AFed.jpg

Queen of Morocco is Ginger with Green eyes
Princess_Lalla_Salma.jpg

Iraqi President is a White-skinned Kurd
Barham_Salih_%28cropped%29.jpg

Mullah Omar was Taliban's leader and was 6'6 & green eyed
CNFEFekW8AAd93I.jpg

President of Syria is also white with blue eyes
bashar-assad-isis.jpg
They all look ethnic and not white jfl.:feelswhat:

They all look ethnic and not white jfl.:feelswhat:
They still have white skin + colored eyes + Caucasoid bones. Who cares if they dont look European snow monkeys?

29d5a423f1923f3ce2b9b7b02472b34f.jpg
4bbf7d7d274e24e047367208f8803400.jpg
cba7f9ce03b1cb6735727d034ee60c1b.jpg

Imagine being a niggerfied mongrel tho. :fuk:

Not even belonging to any race and your people aren't even a proper ethnic group of their own.
Mongrel>Curry. At least mongrels can fit in another race. While curries only curry :feelsrope:

Mongrel>Curry. At least mongrels can fit in another race. While curries only curry :feelsrope:
We don't have our own race, our own language or our own identity.

At least you curries speak your own language out of thousands that they have. At least you have a deep and rich history and is an emerging superpower.

Meanwhile we are just an irrelevant island where everyone is this post-colonial amalgamation that replaced the original people, only been around for 500 years and we all just criminal mutts who would rather move to America.

too many currypills recently too much suicidefuel to handle

Enough of this anti-Curry rubbish.

"Bald"? Curry males would look lovely with hats on. Bodily hair can be shaved.

Last edited:
Curries should be rounded up en masse and sent to the gas chambers.
I wouldn't say all but yeah a huge chunk of them
Enough of this anti-Curry rubbish.

"Bald"? Curry males would look lovely with hats on. Bodily hair can be shaved.
Who is being anti curry here? The post is just about feeling bad about their situation

Last edited:
Contribution to humanity? C'mon whites have started progressing in science and tech only in the recent centuries. Before that it was other civilizations while white nations were shitholes (so called European dark ages).

And their time of superiority is over, if the current trend continues changs like south korea and china will replace them
Cope, man. Europeans mog from north to south. The aryans ended the stone age and civilized the shitskin native pajeets in india, gave them the wheel, influenced their rigvedas, also the fact many indian accomplishments in math or science have been majority from upper more aryan blooded brahmin castes. Aryans mixed with the early european farmers in europe which created the greeks and romans which gave us our modern mathematics and philosophy, systems of government. The dark ages is an outdated term now, it's no longer used legitimately by historians. Truth is that medieval germanic european serfs were still more free than shitskins and comparably clean compared to contemporary nonwhite societies at the time. Even then, they eventually fully discovered themselves and continued on where their greco-roman brothers left off, conquering and innovating, and introducing a superior way of living while shitskins collapsed from constant infighting.

Asians like the chinese, koreans and japs will definitely outlast the west but slavic nations will be the revive of it as their leaders are populist and based. Slavics are still white and still mog gookcels in bones, height, coloring, masculinity jfl. Whites really do mog lmao.

pcv-2088184.jpg

Not these

tamil-girl-F9RPK1.jpg

Blacks mog Indians hard

I have not experienced this when dealing with curries TBH. Studied and worked with them, and the majority are loud, high inhib, and pushy. Curry females have this bratty princess demeanor

Then again, I am a short, ugly Hispanic mestizo, so they might behave differently towards whites, IDK

yes true curries are huge copers its a wonder i ended up here

Not when you come out looking like a freak show.
Curries are almost all truecel tier, mulattos literally need to come out deformed to lose to curries.

Curries are almost all truecel tier, mulattos literally need to come out deformed to lose to curries.
If you think we all come out looking like Meeks, you're coping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back