Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All of us incels are no teams and are destined to a walk path of loneliness

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I see many incels saying we should "team up" and be all together, but however this is further from the truth. There's no such thing as being on a team when you're in the incel sphere and essentially everyone is on their own, since its known that most men are already destine to be competing with each other. Out in the real world, when it comes to seeking for jobs, or dates, were competing, one and another, some bridges will be burnt, but I'm sorry to tell that to you guys.

The truth is we're all walking on our own paths of loneliness (no one) stemming from all the social rejections, we had endured over the years.

If incels in this forum actually meet each in real life ,I think we could accomplish much more.It doesn’t have to be a path of loneliness when others share your pain.Who knows maybe you could crush this degenerate society,and start a new.I refuse to give in to these whores, and bullshit sheep mentality.

Zaetheus said:
If incels in this forum actually meet each in real life ,I think we could accomplish much more.It doesn’t have to be a path of loneliness when others share your pain.Who knows maybe you could crush this degenerate society,and start a new.I refuse to give in to these whores, and bullshit sheep mentality.
What you've said is right and I'm grateful we get to share each others pain here. It must've been really tough, especially if you're an incel pre-internet era.

I admire that you don't seek validation from others and yeah I'd say fuck the sheep mentality too, since its plagued with a highly abundance amount of hedonism.

Same applies for chads, its just much easier for them to team up because of halo effect.
So nothing new tbh

"I WALK A LONELY ROAD, THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN..."

A Good Friend said:
"I WALK A LONELY ROAD, THE ONLY ONE THAT I HAVE EVER KNOWN..."
Huh?

EDIT: I'm not sure, if you get it.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Huh?

EDIT: I'm not sure, if you get it.

get what?

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Soa3gO7tL-c[/video]

Zaetheus said:

The problem is that it's dangerous. Anyone could pose as an incel. A meet up happens and you are "exposed" as an incel. And from what we seen from incel queers they will use that against you. They will hound you to deny you education, traning, jobs etc. by spreading false info on you and harassment most incels simply aren't gonna take that risk.

Grand_boy said:
Zaetheus said:
The problem is that it's dangerous. Anyone could pose as an incel. A meet up happens and you are "exposed" as an incel. And from what we seen from incel queers they will use that against you. They will hound you to deny you education, traning, jobs etc. by spreading false info on you and harassment most incels simply aren't gonna take that risk.

That reminds me, there's some bread on this forum right now about never exposing your status that I meant to read. I didn't know this fact. Everybody IRL knows everything about me. I've always found openness helps me sleep.

TAKBIR !

this thread is so much valuable, thank you OP

I had in mind to talk about unity and to fucking find a way to stop the infighting

STAY WITH ME NOW

this video surely may sound edgy to some of you, sadly the original video with english subtitles has gone lost and there is only this one afaIk

Al Muhaysini is preaching about unity and to avoid the infights for the sake of victory ( yeah inceltears he is also talking to ISIS )

his speech starts at 0:40 and lasts until 1:55

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ss0NcFC2uvY[/video]

but the problem here on this forum is we need also to redefine the rules FIRST in my opinion