Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

All Nigcels are volcels

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★★★
Unless you’re retarded, disabled, or a turbo Manlet then you’re a volcel if you’re black.

Literally just thugmaxx or crimemax or bbcmax. Tyrone is all blonde bimbos want nowadays. You guys have it easier than any ethnics and probably easier than whites too with the many options available to you for ascension. Whites only option is SEA noodle whores

Lmao, no. Thugmaxxing and crimemaxing won't guarantee pussy, you'll have a better chance of rotting in prison.

Unless you’re retarded, disabled, or a turbo Manlet then you’re a volcel if you’re black.

Literally just thugmaxx or crimemax or bbcmax. Tyrone is all blonde bimbos want nowadays. You guys have it easier than any ethnics and probably easier than whites too with the many options available to you for ascension. Whites only option is SEA noodle whores
Cope bro those black man is fucking sheboons no blonde wants them

969A1134 F8BC 404D BC2C 1A408F8FDC38

This too, only sheboons and low value cumskins like Blackmen.
I don't know...when I worked at that high school, I saw cute white girls with several Tyrones. And the neighborhood the school was in was upper middle class, so these weren't trailer trash white girls.

Blacks have a MASSIVE media halo. Basically, black hip hop culture is the dominate youth culture for all races. The two sports that everyone follows in America, basketball and football are both black dominated.

I'm up in the air about it. I don't know what to make of it.

Light skin black turbo manlet here. Can confirm that it is indeed over. Women only want blacks when they are tall, dumb thugs.

I don't know...when I worked at that high school, I saw cute white girls with several Tyrones. And the neighborhood the school was in was upper middle class, so these weren't trailer trash white girls.

Blacks have a MASSIVE media halo. Basically, black hip hop culture is the dominate youth culture for all races. The two sports that everyone follows in America, basketball and football are both black dominated.

I'm up in the air about it. I don't know what to make of it.
This

Nigga SMV rises because they have been built up by the media for decades.