Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All my problems probably would be cured if I had some money

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
I'm not talking about being rich or well off, 800 euro a month would be enough, 500 euro for food, 300 euro for alcohol. That's what I need.

With the money for food I could eat what I want (Lots of decent quality meat and dairy). Why is this relevant?

It would help me increase my testosterone by a lot and fix other hormonal problems (such as cortisol), help me build muscle, help me lose body fat, help me get a lot healthier and fix some facial problems. I would also combine diet with doing other stuff such as exercising and getting a lot of sunlight.

This probably wouldn't make me great looking but it would help massively with my mental health and maybe eventually I would at least have a chance to get a 6/10 gf.

This month has been fucking awful, my family has had no money so I've been forced to eat pasta and other garbage things everyday and bearly any animal foods. It has been complete torture.

The alcohol would cure my mental problems. I'm a lot happier when drunk, all my social anxiety disappears, and I simply enjoy life a lot more. I wanna be drunk constantly, everyday.

Since I need the money so much why haven't I bothered getting job?

It's simply incredibly hard to get a job in modern society, especially as a 19 year old highschool dropout. And I have no desire to go on another job interview in the future, that would be complete torture.

Any actual advice on how I can make money? Right now I'm simply waiting until I have 100 euro to gamble with on blackjack, have had a lot of luck in the past were I have turned 50-100 euro into 1000-2000. Have done it like 15 times.

I apologize for this long rambling thread.

19 year old highschool dropout
It's over.

100 euro to gamble with on blackjack
low-IQ tbh, especially since you won't have another 100 euro to spare. If you don't plan to rope, since the idea for benefits at https://nopussynowork.org/investiga...een-love-should-be-classified-as-disabilities won't happen anytime soon, you need to go back to studymaxxing and become a wageslave unless NEETs are supported by your country.

the problem with no pussy no work is society has incels by the balls. i hate even saying that but its true.
i like the concept but no work and no money you become homeless. that is all im saying

I am 24 year old highschool dropout, it will only get worse every year until the first emotion you have waking up is dread, followed by exhaustion followed by anger.

The ONLY thing you can do to save your future and your ass from menial work is swallow your pride, go back and do the 1 year or whatever then go the uni route and get a nice comfy deskjob, or wait til you're 20 and apply for a tradecourse for adults, that's how I went into trucking.

19 is nothing, just don't wait too long or the years will pass by quick.

I am 24 year old highschool dropout, it will only get worse every year until the first emotion you have waking up is dread, followed by exhaustion followed by anger.

The ONLY thing you can do to save your future and your ass from menial work is swallow your pride, go back and do the 1 year or whatever then go the uni route and get a nice comfy deskjob, or wait til you're 20 and apply for a tradecourse for adults, that's how I went into trucking.

19 is nothing, just don't wait too long or the years will pass by quick.
This is great advice and all but I'm delusional enough to believe that I will start making money in one way or the other without having to go to school and wageslave.

I don't wanna suffer anymore from having to go to school.

I rather spend my time improving my looks and health, and learning new stuff/skills on my own.

This is great advice and all but I'm delusional enough to believe that I will start making money in one way or the other without having to go to school and wageslave.

I don't wanna suffer anymore from having to go to school.

I rather spend my time improving my looks and health, and learning new stuff/skills on my own.
That's the exact mindset I had, I would learn coding, I would sell furry art or some ultra niche money generator, win the lottery I would somehow stumble upon opportunities, I can say that after 1-2 more years you will be forced to take a job like pressbreak operator, factory assembly, shelfstocker in a supermarket, cleaner, and maybe if you're lucky you will be able to get a forklift cert in the summer period.

Other then that, there is nothing you can do with what you (don't) have, take it from me, truly, that you are raping your own future right now, if I were to get back to school I would have my degree by age 30, by then half my life is already gone and I have no motivation left anyways.

Don't think about it, contact your school councilor, ask them and say you want get your courses done and grades up (maybe these days you can do it all via internet?)

This post of yours reads like my regretful past so I guess that's why I am extra passionate

no work and no money you become homeless.
Yes and I will build an illegal dugout in the woods with scrap lumber, tarps, and mylar blankets. There's no reason we have all this land and I don't have a place of my own.

No money for your ugly fucking face.

Only money can solve our miserable lives