Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All my acquaintances in highschool were incel niggas.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Not a single person I knew in Highschool that I spoke regularly (which I consider once a week) ever had a girlfriend, one of them even felt insecure for having a subhuman face and wore a mask all the time in class. He also got very irritated whenever someone brought up relationships in front of him.

Also, I never had a conversation with a single foid during all my 4 years.

I also stalked their instagrams and none of them still have girlfriends, I was in the incel clique! :lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Same I relate, although I don't have a subhuman face my acne always prevented me from trying to be social (I have acne scars now). Not that it was my fault as my skin genetics were ass. Anyways the only friends I had were ugly niggas and it just brings you to the newest form of low. Social Anxiety is a killer, jestermaxxing may work but only if the girl has a mind like a christmas in july movie star.

What about white dudes?

Also, I never had a conversation with a single foid during all my 4 years.
Not even a hey?
I also stalked their instagrams and none of them still have girlfriends, I was in the incel clique! :lul::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I stalked the entire school in my teen years and lived vicariously through them

Can't relate... My acquaintances in HS were making out and fucking on the regular with the girls.

But glad to know you weren't alone on that.

Can't relate... My acquaintances in HS were making out and fucking on the regular with the girls.

But glad to know you weren't alone on that.
Same. Even my incel friends got gfs

I had a friend group of about 10 folks in high school. To this day, if I can recall, only one lost his virginity and has a girlfriend, but a couple had girlfriends in the past. We're all in our early twenties now. Dating is so unbelievably fucked for the average male Zoomer.