Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over All low paid workers here in spain are curries and SEA men

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Guitar player cel. Biggest trucel on .is
★★★★★
I left spain ( catalonia) yesterday and i was able to see:
All restaurant workers, cleaners, delivery drivers, storage workers etc. Are ethnic
Only white guys at jobs that i saw was secuirity guard/ life saver at pool

business benefits from millions of cheap laborers, europe is screwed

Spaniards do not want to work on shitty Jobs. So those jobs are filled by Moroccans or Latinos.

Well, very well, they brought it on themselves.

Spaniards do not want to work on shitty Jobs. So those jobs are filled by Moroccans or Latinos.

Well, very well, they brought it on themselves.
More to it than that

The Jews import ethnics to be obedient wageslaves in the West

More to it than that
More to it than that, but generally that.

I cannot speak highly of other countries like France or Germany, which have their history of immigration, but the case of Spain is like that. Since the last 30 years immigration has increased exponentially in Spain. With the death of Franco and the political transition to partitocracy, Spain has not only liberalised many strategic sectors, but also depends to a large extent on the service sector, since in order to enter the European Union they had to close down a large part of their industry so as not to hinder German or French industry.

Tourism, hospitality, a place where other whites like Germans, English or Nordic people spend their holidays, Spain has become precisely that: a country of parasites subsidised by the state, many women living off the feminism that feeds them, normies working in very low paid jobs despite many of them being qualified and immigrants being used by landowners and local businessmen illegally to maximise their profits, since the illegal immigrant brings a huge amount of profits to the private company, in the black, and without paying taxes.

The same happens in Italy and more or less in Greece. Northern Europe presents another paradigm that I am not familiar with and therefore I will not go into it in depth.

Catalonia is Spanish Israel,not Spain.

The Jews always import ethnics to do goyium jobs.

OP sus

(OP) Joined Feb 2024

Idk why u would try to draw the line on that

(OP) Joined Feb 2024

Idk why u would try to draw the line on that
I joined in 1968 lil bro
Dont make me nd my lil niggs yns , we on galaxy gas we gon hawk tua rizz up lil graycels
@Morphine @KING

I joined in 1968 lil bro
Dont make me nd my lil niggs yns , we on galaxy gas we gon hawk tua rizz up lil graycels
@Morphine @KING
1968 is participation trophy time period

Volcel get out :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

I joined in 1968 lil bro
@Morphine @KING
Also Nigs aren't Incels because they aren't human

Techno Jewdog fail

I joined in 1968 lil bro
@Morphine @KING
Kek who did you ping.

Jeets are conquering the west

Jeets are conquering the west
1725246280103845m

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6