Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill All Laws, Social Customs, Etc Favor The Strong &/Or Priviledged (Biased Against "Preemptive Resistence")

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Anybody else ever notice how unfairly laws, social customs, etc are structured, its as if they are like that on purpose to ensure that people who are "weak" or "not prepared/privileged" will fail, and not only that, under the law if they retaliate in a means that they can and that would allow them to "win", they will be in the wrong and their aggressor is in the right, and if they let themselves be used and abused they are still in the wrong and they just have to take that loss

Take self defense for example, if you are walking down a dark alleyway or in a bad neighborhood and 4 tall guys in hoodies are following in your direction, you don't know for sure if they are targeting you, if you pulled out a gun and shot at them for getting too close, even if you warned them not to approach, you will likely face legal problems because their defense will argue they could not hear your warning, and if you wait for them to attack YOU MAY NOT EVEN HAVE THE CHANCE TO DEFEND YOURSELF

Weak people have to resist the advances of "predators" PREEMPTIVELY in a lot of cases, because when you are weak, you can't afford to take the chance to retaliate AFTER THE FACT, because the stronger individual will simply be in a position to overpower you, very few places have these "stand your ground" laws where you could possibly be the victor and not face legal trouble, and this is just one aspect of this phenomenon in society

Lets say you have a girl friend or wife and some guy is trying to mog you and go at your girl, in the past social norms were more meritocratic, you had the right to beat that guy, and if you couldn't beat him some other guys around would probably jump in and help you, but everything is cucked now, you're supposed to literally just do two things

1. Sit there and let him go at your girl and show how "confident" you are (and if you are an "ascended incel" she will likely cheat on you with him)

2. Tell him he's disturbing you and your woman and ask that he leave, which he won't if he see's you are weaker than him, so you have to attack him and get your ass beat or beat him and get in legal trouble (and if you are an "ascended incel" she'll just interpret that act as jealousy and still likely cheat on you with him, because when Chad does it he's protecting his girl, when an unattractive man does it, he's being insecure)

There's also option #3 where you both leave, but that still ends with her wanting to cheat on you, because everything with women is some kind of competition where you have to prove yourself, you can't ever actually just relax and "be yourself"

This is why I find the entire concept of ascension funny, the easy part is actually getting a GF, its keeping her when she has endless options that's the hard part

THE SYSTEM FAVORS THE AGGRESSORS

THERE ARE SO MANY DAMNED IF YOU DO DAMNED IF YOU DON'T SITUATIONS FOR LOW TIER MALES IN SOCIETY DUE TO THIS DYNAMIC, SO NO WONDER SO MANY LOW TIER MALES ARE RETREATING FROM SOCIETY AND KEEPING THEIR INTERACTIONS MINIMAL

Society is completely geared towards those WHO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OTHERS, it wasn't like this when we had a patriarchy, but its like that now because we'd handed over the reigns of society to women, women always prefer a TOURNAMENT STYLE system, and when women have a say in society, society always leans in that direction, and basically EVERY INTERACTION is some kind of competition on where you are being judged, and where some other person will try to one up you or overpower you, to take what you have

This is why no low tier male should think of himself as part of society, if you are black pilled and you just look at how things work, its obvious that you really aren't, you are an outlier, you exist just to keep the train chugging (a resource), and you are expected to fulfill this role whilst expecting nothing, not even scraps of what everyone else is enjoying, this is why I won't participate, I'll build my wealth, retreat into my own comfy little corner of the world, pay my taxes (and use any legal loopholes to minimize that), and I will never donate to any charity, or donate blood or organs, or any shit like that, I will live completely for myself, to do otherwise is a fools errand

Last edited:
You're close. The point of laws is social order. This happens when the people in power maintain their power. When people with power want to fuck over people without it they game the system. When there's no way within the system they take the extralegal channels anyway.

This is why I find the entire concept of ascension funny, the easy part is actually getting a GF, its keeping her when she has endless options that's the hard part

I'm going to assume that's a typo.

Weak people have to resist the advances of "predators" PREEMPTIVELY in a lot of cases, because when you are weak, you can't afford to take the chance to retaliate AFTER THE FACT, because the stronger individual will simply be in a position to overpower you, very few places have these "stand your ground" laws where you could possibly be the victor and not face legal trouble, and this is just one aspect of this phenomenon in society
In school, if some guy starts physically assaulting you and you properly defend yourself, you'll still get suspended. They'll say "you were part of the fight". As the victim, dumbass! In their eyes, self defense means running away/pushing people off of you/telling on them. That's not gonna stop someone who is physically stronger and faster than you! In Canada, if some guy breaks into your house and begins robbing it, you are not allowed to even touch him, you have to wait for the cops to get there and "let them handle it". Low level criminals have no money, so all that can be done is throw them in jail, which costs the government money (despite them then using the inmates as slave labor inside the prison). Whereas a middle class citizen has resources that can be extracted via lawsuits and fines.
THERE ARE SO MANY DAMNED IF YOU DO DAMNED IF YOU DON'T SITUATIONS FOR LOW TIER MALES IN SOCIETY DUE TO THIS DYNAMIC, SO NO WONDER SO MANY LOW TIER MALES ARE RETREATING FROM SOCIETY AND KEEPING THEIR INTERACTIONS MINIMAL

women always prefer a TOURNAMENT STYLE system, and when women have a say in society, society always leans in that direction, and basically EVERY INTERACTION is some kind of competition on where you are being judged, and where some other person will try to one up you or overpower you, to take what you have
IT and society don't understand that being genetically inferior (or these days, not being a male chad) effects every facet of your life. Not being able to get with girls is only the beginning of your problems.
I'll build my wealth, retreat into my own comfy little corner of the world, pay my taxes (and use any legal loopholes to minimize that), and I will never donate to any charity, or donate blood or organs, or any shit like that, I will live completely for myself, to do otherwise is a fools errand
This is my plan as well. Society is such a meme.

FUCKING BASED AND BLACKPILLED AND 100% MY THOUGHTS AS WELL FUCK YES COMBO BREAKER LEVEL IQ

Every single word.

Can you spot the happy merchant rubbing its hands together?

Dig a little deeper BPP!

At least your getting closer to the truth.
(Not like you've been that far from it already...)

Another high IQ post

You're close. The point of laws is social order. This happens when the people in power maintain their power. When people with power want to fuck over people without it they game the system. When there's no way within the system they take the extralegal channels anyway.

JFL "I'm close", I'm not even talking about what you are, that's a completely different topic

I'm going to assume that's a typo.

No its a fact, I find it weird how so many people on this site can't interpret such a simple sentence, its a line I say all the time

I never said getting a GF is easy, I said getting a GF is the easy part

Its like dark souls the game, the first few areas in the game are the easy parts even though they are hard, if we were talking about a game and I said "that's the easy part" you'd immediately understand, yet for some reason I say getting a GF is the easy part and you guys can't put two and two together

The Second Amendment is a good example of this. In the United States you are not allowed to conspire to overthrow the government, yet the point of guns is supposed to protect you from the government. With increased gun control, how are gun lovers supposed to protect their rights?

No its a fact, I find it weird how so many people on this site can't interpret such a simple sentence, its a line I say all the time

I never said getting a GF is easy, I said getting a GF is the easy part

Its like dark souls the game, the first few areas in the game are the easy parts even though they are hard, if we were talking about a game and I said "that's the easy part" you'd immediately understand, yet for some reason I say getting a GF is the easy part and you guys can't put two and two together

Because it's somewhat vague and that misinterpretation you mentioned would be common. You should have clarified in the OP, like you did here.

brutal. dog eat dog world. altruism and generosity is not only ignored , it's often results in punishment.

Because it's somewhat vague and that misinterpretation you mentioned would be common. You should have clarified in the OP, like you did here.

The wording is obvious, no clarification is even necessary for someone actually taking the time to read it

Again if we were talking about a game and I said this is the "easy PART" you wouldn't interpret that as - "this entire game is easy"

If we were talking about academics, like a exam, and I told you a certain section is the "easy PART" you wouldn't interpret that as - "this entire exam is easy"

You guys are just too reactionary when it comes to women and relationships, and ironically black pillers are supposed to be the ones who are objectively analyzing things and not being influenced by emotions, don't try and deflect blame to me as though I "should have clarified" something that is already clear to someone who isn't looking to be outraged, if you aren't looking for something to be outraged at, its obvious what the phrase "easy PART" means, as in THAT SPECIFIC PART is easy

Brutal, the judicial system was written by Chad, for Chad.

Thats why guns are hated so much. Doesn't matter if you're a Chad, Tyrone, Chaddam or whatever.

Start shit, get shot.

Thats why guns are hated so much. Doesn't matter if you're a Chad, Tyrone, Chaddam or whatever.

Start shit, get shot.

The wording is obvious, no clarification is even necessary for someone actually taking the time to read it

Again if we were talking about a game and I said this is the "easy PART" you wouldn't interpret that as - "this entire game is easy"

If we were talking about academics, like a exam, and I told you a certain section is the "easy PART" you wouldn't interpret that as - "this entire exam is easy"

You guys are just too reactionary when it comes to women and relationships, and ironically black pillers are supposed to be the ones who are objectively analyzing things and not being influenced by emotions, don't try and deflect blame to me as though I "should have clarified" something that is already clear to someone who isn't looking to be outraged, if you aren't looking for something to be outraged at, its obvious what the phrase "easy PART" means, as in THAT SPECIFIC PART is easy

Bruh... Are you fucking autistic? Why are you so defensive? It's like anything you interpret as criticism triggers you into the 11th dimension.

"There's no way I'M vague or can be misinterpreted. It's all of YOU who can't read."

Thanks for clarifying, btw. Now get over yourself.

JFL

Just roll over and die if you're ugly / short / ethnic tbh..

Bruh... Are you fucking autistic? Why are you so defensive? It's like anything you interpret as criticism triggers you into the 11th dimension.

Invalid criticism has to be addressed, there are many users who have given me criticism and I have agreed with them, your criticism is just false, don't try to pretend as if anything you said was valid and I'm just being stubborn

Also JFL at trying to use autism as an insult/shaming tactic on an incel forum, do you know where you are?, please fuck off to the lookism forum, a lot of users here are autistic, obviously

"There's no way I'M vague or can be misinterpreted. It's all of YOU who can't read."

Nice strawman, try again

Now get over yourself.

The irony

"Where there is a power, there is no justice" from my country, which i think applies here perfectly. Also JFL at the justice system, the whole thing is just a giant business plan in my opinion, For example there are laws against drugs yet, the dark net and the cartell own the majority of the drugs, and the tor browser was designed by the us navy and there is no arguing that the feds have their fingers dipped in it by controlling all the nodes. So basically they can know and arrest the drug dealers, but if they did that than there would not be any people to deal the drugs so they can't arrest people and make money off it.
ironically black pillers are supposed to be the ones who are objectively analyzing things and not being influenced by emotions
why would you assume that blackpillers won't be influenced by emotions and not have their judgement clouded lol

Last edited:
Invalid criticism has to be addressed, there are many users who have given me criticism and I have agreed with them, your criticism is just false, don't try to pretend as if anything you said was valid and I'm just being stubborn

Also JFL at trying to use autism as an insult/shaming tactic on an incel forum, do you know where you are?, please fuck off to the lookism forum, a lot of users here are autistic, obviously

Nice strawman, try again

The irony

Bruh, stop lying. You don't agree with any criticism, you write walls of text trying to reframe and repivot your position at every instance. Just look at your previous post in reply to me. Anyone would else would say something like, "oh this is what I meant," and then move on.

Not you, though. Your ego will never accept that you can ever be wrong, even with something as trivial as needing clarification. You have your head so far up your own ass that you're taking deep breaths and calling that fresh air, and then saying that anybody else who doesn't smell what you smell clearly has malfunctioning olfactory senses. Clearly.

You're too arrogant, brocel. It's insufferable.

Bruh, stop lying. You don't agree with any criticism

Observe the comment chain between me and ShyManlet in this thread - https://incels.is/threads/other-obv...ow-competing-against-men.165057/#post-3523645

He told me this in relation to one of my possible plans of moving to an islamic state to get a young virgin wife:
Just lol. Moving so far away, learning new language, possibly living with a different race of people (arabs are known to be racist to blacks), living so far away from all your family members..just to have access to 1 raw pussy !? How is this a good idea? Hahaha youre not so smart bro.

There was a back and forth, and it ended with me saying this because his country did sound like a better option, he convinced me my plan may have a better alternative:
Will add you to my follow list, one day I'm going to PM you for the name of your country, when I know I can afford to travel there

JFL I read through the thread and YOU WERE FUCKING THERE, you're in the damn comment chain, JFL I'm done, talk about blatant dishonesty

I'll say it again, your criticism was 100% false and you know it, it was not valid at all

The only winning move in the dating game as a LVM is not to play. You just have too much going against you where your ego, dignity, bank account, and even your physical being are at risk. Go MSTOW or go ER.

The only winning move in the dating game as a LVM is not to play. You just have too much going against you where your ego, dignity, bank account, and even your physical being are at risk. Go MSTOW or go ER.

LVM?

Observe the comment chain between me and ShyManlet in this thread - https://incels.is/threads/other-obv...ow-competing-against-men.165057/#post-3523645

He told me this in relation to one of my possible plans of moving to an islamic state to get a young virgin wife:

There was a back and forth, and it ended with me saying this because his country did sound like a better option, he convinced me my plan may have a better alternative:

JFL I read through the thread and YOU WERE FUCKING THERE, you're in the damn comment chain, JFL I'm done, talk about blatant dishonesty

I'll say it again, your criticism was 100% false and you know it, it was not valid at all

Asking for clarification isn't a criticism, you fucking brainlet. How are you this insecure about your own thoughts and words?

I can't even go on, this is taxing and a waste of energy.
He didn't say that though.

Bruh....

It's not a literal quote. It's for effect to make a point.

JFL. This shit is just funny now.