Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News All lastpass credentials available as a torrent

Tarquinius

Tarquinius

Disregard my larping efforts. I can't change it.
★★★★
https://www.cnet.com/tech/services-...stomers-need-to-change-all-of-their-passwords

If You Use LastPass, You Need to Change All of Your Passwords ASAP​

You'll probably also want to find a different password manager, considering the severity of the latest LastPass data breach.

An unauthorized party was able to gain access to unencrypted subscriber account information like LastPass usernames, company names, billing addresses, email addresses, phone numbers and IP addresses, according to Toubba. That same unauthorized party was also able to steal customer vault data, which includes unencrypted data like website URLs as well as encrypted data like the usernames and passwords for all of the sites customers have stored in their vaults.

Imagine trusting a place with all your passwords

Good thing I deleted everything from there, and switched to BitWarden last year.

Good thing I deleted everything from there, and switched to BitWarden last year.
Same, I love how it actually fucking works on android instead of some cucked 2013 looking app

Jesus fucking christ I used it and they didn't even send me an email!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

oh ok it's encrypted passwords they got.
they won't be able to dictionary or brute force my master password so still relatively safe.
but still have to change them ALL now.
gonna take a whole fucking day or more there's so many.
also their piece of shit addon never fucking worked it kept logging me the fuck off fuck you lastpass and i didn't even use it that much ever since they made their android app paid. should've deleted all my stuff from there earlier. fuck them.
imagine getting worse after you stop being a free service.

wait fuck CNET they're talking about the old breach? shit happened months ago. motherfuckers some jew probably paid them to do this.

lol idgaf my master password is strong

I hereby challenge all hackers to crack my lastpass using fair methods (dictionary or brute force)

It will NOT be fair if they bypass the encryption somehow and get them so that doesn't count.

funny you should make this thread now i was just gonna add some new passwords to it lol