Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All incels should be aiming towards dropping from society as much as possible and contributing as little as possible

Low iq. We need to attack society as much as possible with help from middle eastern militants

I want but there's reasons other beyond laziness and lack of motivation to do it.
How are you gonna go about it
Those whores shouldn't get our money if we decide not to go neet. Knowing that 30% of your money will majorly go to whores who hate us is a big demotivator.
Correction: 30% of your money is going to a variety of things, a majority of which you need. Don’t try to construct a fallacy, you and I both know that only a fraction of your tax money goes to welfare, and only a fraction of that is going to single mothers

Last edited:
How do i get neetbux in a non first world country

My biggest turn off about weed is getting involved with BR drug dealers. But I'm considering starting to smoke weed, my mental state is so bad I don't really think it can get worse tbh. And maybe it gets better.

This Is mostly an stereotype . My dealer Is just a music engineer with good weed