Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Get rid of or keep the no Foid worshipping rule?

Fat Link

Fat Link

Living in the wish fulfilled. 10:10
★★★★★
This rule or perhaps it’s wording or just something about it has never quite felt right to me for us to have. :feelshehe:

For one it pre-supposes that just because we point out our idea of a perfect or acceptable woman through pictures and or text that means we must be “worshiping” her which is horse shit.

It cripples our ability as a community to potentially evoke any positive change in the female species as say if women lurkers come here to learn how to be to best suit men like us or men’s needs and desires in general they’ll never be able to learn or glean any knowledge on us about what exactly that is or might be from our perspective because anything we could post of such a nature we are set up to automatically ban and or delete as so called “Foid worship”.

And I think I get where the original reddit incels sub creator of our ancient rules that were originally created there got their idea from ie probably from seeing how easily men devolve into beta mice if given just a bit of leeway to speak to or about women in a positive light ie before long you have faggots referring to them as “queen” and blue pill scum and literal faggots trying to join your community if only to pile on even more undeserved praise to the opposite gender if only because they have that special hole between their legs. :feelsugh:

So it’s a real problem on knowing and figuring out what exactly if anything to do with this rule moving forward?

On one hand it doesn’t personally bother me if posters want to post endless threads about their oneitis or some new supposedly famous celebrity broad that makes their Willy go wild. :feelshaha:

And yet I can see the other side of the argument that might say well we don’t want to inflate these dumb broads egos out there more than they already are. :feelsUgh:

Anyway this topic is basically just a late night mind dump, who knows if we’ll ever seriously consider changing or revising the rule somehow unless there’s some kind of strong groundswell of support for it. :feelscomfy:

Ban roast beef flap worshippers

My vote is to allow it with an NSFW warning. There should be a warning so that way you’ll know if it will include pictures of foids

It cripples our ability as a community to potentially evoke any positive change in the female species as say if women lurkers come here to learn how to be to best suit men like us or men’s needs and desires in general they’ll never be able to learn or glean any knowledge on us about what exactly that is or might be from our perspective
:feelstastyman: thread

Yes the rule should be removed. The edginess on this site "hurr every foid should be beated and murdered" is utterly cringe. If you have 0 ability for compassion just go be a serial killer or something, what are you doing on an incel forum?

When some apefugee rapes a 13 year old white girl in Europe and I say I feel bad for her, brown people on this forum call me a foid worshipping simp, happened multiple times.

Of course, literal simping (e.g. giving money to streamers) or low quality posts about female celebs in ID shouldn't be allowed.

no dont remove that
women are already a problem
simp shit is always the worst

is this going to be a foid feet thread ?

I think should be allowed only to worship 2D anime girls, 3D girls are already worshipped all their lifes, so I don't see the point to worship them in an incel forum, also counting that they will never give us a chance

I think it needs to be allowed but regulated. Cooming is a key incel cope and we should be able to discuss it or partake in it here

Agreed. On surface level this rule seems justified since it protects us from mindless doormat simp cucks. However it forbids us to discuss our concepts of pure women, which exist in small quantities and are completely unreachable due to our ugliness. Overall I think most of us have the point where we would be open to a relationship and this rule curbs our ability to express that

If this includes removing the Chad worshipping rule I predict a drastic increase in homosexual tendencies from the users @Broly, @Cope_Time and @Mentally lost cel

Don't remove it. There's enough simp shit everywhere else, we don't need it on here.

Don't allow foid worship pictures of real foids.

Allow waifu worship since those foids are not real foids.

Don't remove it. There's enough simp shit everywhere else, we don't need it on here.
Tbhngl

Opening the door for simps is a terrible move.

I would be okay with a partial repeal. We can have one foid worship thread, and everyone there can circle jerk about OMG HOW HOT IS QUEEEEEEEN. :giga:

I just dont want to look at foid avis. Don't even want to look at anime foid avis
:yes: Everyone would start using female avis and post tons of pics of specific foid, it would lead into open simp fest.

Why not make a place like lounge where they can post their foids? i feel like it's pretty ridiculous to expect 0 women talk in a forum full of sexless male virgins, it's either that or just let the fags in lmfao. Don't let them put foid avis tho.

I think if a progress in gender relations were to happen, we could acknowledge it without resorting to female worship.

So I vote to keep the rule.

Just LOL@if you think that any foid with a good body comes here to be worshiped.They all already have enough attention on TikTok and Tinder.I say allow legitimate comments praising the looks of a certain celebrity or oneitis but don't attach non existing virtue attributes because you have a crush.

I believe the rule should be kept. It's more about not allowing people to simp about women. There's a bunch of other places on the internet where you can do that.

Keep it go to reddit or twitter for female worship

worship if only fits the requirements of kemono friend
1521.jpg

This is give a inch they take a mile just like faggots, better yet expand on it and ban "waifu".

It doesn't matter how much you revise the rules because mods are not doing their jobs.

I want forced mod avatar matching bought back. It was comical.

I rarely Worship " Woman , some are Just good looking enough to be Worth about a blackpilled talk

Worshipping of any kind is retarded, let alone foid worshipping.
That's peak gynocentrism, men should treat foids as livestock - i.e. either sex slavery/services or offspring production.
Foind worshipping is peak gynocentrism and the exact reason why we have things like onlyfans today.
Incels should be androcentric, or even better, self-centric.
Might aswell start worshipping cats or dogs because they look cute despite having no intellect and serving a purpose to humans and not the other way around (foids should serve men as intelectually and physically inferior beings, and no the other way around).

Although my attraction to holes has greatly diminished, I oppose removal of the "Foid Worship" rule.

10501816 1500942586835344 6845997557002714642 n

10526065 105125419828229 5591673201950622412 n1

14292447 1124442737646665 6167588291389489401 n

Screenshot from 2021 11 28 13 09 05

Screenshot from 2021 11 19 22 13 56

11406689 1645540079011957 9137735482310622336 n

Last edited:
The way the old mods considered everything “worship” was super gay. I say as long as we are just mentioning that we find a certain female attractive and that she would be good for sex (their only good use) then it should be allowed. Just don’t attach any virtuous qualities to her personality as there likely are none.

Although my attraction to holes has greatly diminished, I oppose removal of the "Foid Worship" rule.

S.R.B was worshiped in school, in group therapy, in psych wards, at skating rinks, talent shows, parties, field trips, concerts, et cetera...We do not need to turn this site into a medium for hole praise.

View attachment 597881

View attachment 597882

View attachment 597884

View attachment 597886

View attachment 597887

View attachment 597888
Foid worshipping becomes the norm in any environment if it is allowed, because cooming is the strongest instinct in the universe, and 99% of men are simps who cannot control and direct their instincts. Even in fighting classes, when women are allowed (even in few quantity, and most of them are average to below-average looks, lots with BFs too), the gym becomes a jestering house for simp males trying to a-mog each other for the foid's validation.

Yes. I become unnerved whenever I think of it.

A woman worshiped since childhood, called a "model" in adolescence, given tickets to sports games, swimming parties, birthday parties, skating parties, amusement parks, concerts, movie parties, sleepover parties. In group therapy, males in her group constantly flirted with her and another (autistic; not me) guy would gush over her. Psychologists called her "Honey" and "Sweetie". When an understudy said something to "guilt-trip" me for disliking her, the group psychologist admitted, "No. She has plenty of support. I think she'll be okay".

Indeed, Dr. Samuel...

Group Therapy, 2013:

- Marcus wraps his arm around Shannon Rose Bosanac's torso and calls her "Sweetie"

- Miss Rebecca tells Shannon that she is exempt from bringing her goal sheet

- Giovanni sits near Shannon to make her feel comfortable

- Gwendolyn partners with Shannon during gym activities

- Shannon is switched into another group to avoid my negative influence

- Shannon's mother picks her up daily in a red Toyota, circumventing the public medical transportation system

- Leajandro asks if Shannon was returning to our group(She wasn't)

Group Therapy, 2016:

- I am placed into the "Morning Group" by Miss Brooke to protect Shannon from my negative influence.

- Shannon receives luxurious care in the local psychiatric hospital(2x)

- A boy named "George" gushes over Shannon and offers her constant advice (Autistic)

- A boy named "Joe" gushes over Shannon and teaches her fishing techniques (Also autistic)

- A boy named "Chris" flirts with Shannon over text and social media

Then there is Justus Grossbier...

Shannon was trying to impress James Andrew Knott:

SB

JK

French

Worshipping of any kind is retarded, let alone foid worshipping.
That's peak gynocentrism, men should treat foids as livestock - i.e. either sex slavery/services or offspring production.
Foind worshipping is peak gynocentrism and the exact reason why we have things like onlyfans today.
Incels should be androcentric, or even better, self-centric.
Might aswell start worshipping cats or dogs because they look cute despite having no intellect and serving a purpose to humans and not the other way around (foids should serve men as intelectually and physically inferior beings, and no the other way around).
Based

Get rid of it :feelsaww:

If this includes removing the Chad worshipping rule I predict a drastic increase in homosexual tendencies from the users @Broly, @Cope_Time and @Mentally lost cel
How?

This rule or perhaps it’s wording or just something about it has never quite felt right to me for us to have. :feelshehe:

For one it pre-supposes that just because we point out our idea of a perfect or acceptable woman through pictures and or text that means we must be “worshiping” her which is horse shit.

It cripples our ability as a community to potentially evoke any positive change in the female species as say if women lurkers come here to learn how to be to best suit men like us or men’s needs and desires in general they’ll never be able to learn or glean any knowledge on us about what exactly that is or might be from our perspective because anything we could post of such a nature we are set up to automatically ban and or delete as so called “Foid worship”.

And I think I get where the original reddit incels sub creator of our ancient rules that were originally created there got their idea from ie probably from seeing how easily men devolve into beta mice if given just a bit of leeway to speak to or about women in a positive light ie before long you have faggots referring to them as “queen” and blue pill scum and literal faggots trying to join your community if only to pile on even more undeserved praise to the opposite gender if only because they have that special hole between their legs. :feelsugh:

So it’s a real problem on knowing and figuring out what exactly if anything to do with this rule moving forward?

On one hand it doesn’t personally bother me if posters want to post endless threads about their oneitis or some new supposedly famous celebrity broad that makes their Willy go wild. :feelshaha:

And yet I can see the other side of the argument that might say well we don’t want to inflate these dumb broads egos out there more than they already are. :feelsUgh:

Anyway this topic is basically just a late night mind dump, who knows if we’ll ever seriously consider changing or revising the rule somehow unless there’s some kind of strong groundswell of support for it. :feelscomfy:
Rating isn’t worshiping, the anime faggots are worshiping while I only rate the bitches

Literally had one of my based threads relocated the other day by an anonymous mod inciting "foid worshiping" cause an oldcel commented out of context
IMO this rule should be eradicated as it doesn't even conform with our ideology

Last edited:
The posting limit for sewers should be lowered or turned off. What more can I say? It’s the sewers after all. :yes:

The posting limit for sewers should be lowered or turned off. What more can I say? It’s the sewers after all. :yes:
very based, can you please make this change? :yes::yes::yes:

I would be okay with a partial repeal. We can have one foid worship thread, and everyone there can circle jerk about OMG HOW HOT IS QUEEEEEEEN. :giga:

I just dont want to look at foid avis. Don't even want to look at anime foid avis
this

I dont think foid Worship should be allowed since these people can go onto literally any other website/social media and worship foids on there and be praised by all the other simps

To worship foids as an Incel is Extremely Cucked IMO, and not a culture we should want to implement

No, the rule should stay. Whores don't have any qualites worth praising. Any supposed good things that some whore does, doesn't excuse abhorrent foids behviour. If you have to choose object of your worship, choose something that doesn't have innate value in soyciety, just because of hole between the legs.

And if someone really needs to coom to some whore, he can do it off the site, no point in making threads lusting over a internet whore.

However, waifus should be allowed, as they are more or less vessel for our hearts desires. They are idealized version of what we think women should be, and for many it's surrogate for intimacy.

Yes the rule should be removed. The edginess on this site "hurr every foid should be beated and murdered" is utterly cringe. If you have 0 ability for compassion just go be a serial killer or something, what are you doing on an incel forum?

When some apefugee rapes a 13 year old white girl in Europe and I say I feel bad for her, brown people on this forum call me a foid worshipping simp, happened multiple times.
:soy:
On which subreddit did you found this site?
Imagine being triggered becuase somebody wrote that "muh queenz:soy:" should be beaten or murdered. Normalscums and whores label incels as terrorists and call us to be put in concentration camps daily, and they do it with no consquence.

Last edited:
I can only envision the future of this site:

Pean-cels worshiping Pean holes as Pean Chads enjoy their bodies.

This, foid worshipping is the ultimate cuckoldry (even more so for an incel).

This thread is interesting. On the one hand you have the "protect me against my own tendencies" crowd (against repeal) and on the other, the "let's have an orgy" folks (for repeal).

In any case, both factions are the same. All of us are desperate to worship foids and the rule is just a matter of how much we want to be honest about it.

The pain of inceldom is frustrated religious urge. We want to prostrate at the feet of the goddess but she rejects us. There is no worse curse than to be kicked out of your own religion

If you're gonna allow weebcels to share their waifus I would rather see real life women shaking their ass.

So both or neither, justice for us real ass loving cels