Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All Incels Are Doomers, But Not All Doomers Are Incels.

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
PROVE ME WRONG.

So I consider myself to be a Doomer-Incel, because not only am I blackpilled but I'm also nihilistic and tend to be pessimistic, and see everything as a "glass half empty" type of situation. I see no hope for the future of humanity. Only despair. And even before I came across the Doomer memes, I really did drink alcohol and go on midnight walks alone to cope with my thoughts.

However, not all Doomers are incels. Because even a nihilistic, pessimist guy such as myself can still get a girlfriend if he's good looking. Even if he has a gf, he'll probably just be depressed about other things like his dead-end job, our crumbling society, or maybe even the future of his own relationship. In the comics they even portray the Doomer as a guy who had girlfriends before, but can't find a girl anymore - so not incel.

Anyway, water is wet.

But one thing is for sure: it sucks being a Doomercel.

"Doom Generation"

high IQ observation

I don’t like labels, I’m only incel by definition, it’s not a label I put on myself.

I dont see how you can be an unattractive blackpilled man and not be a doomer tbh. Maybe some people lack the iq to truly comprehend how fucked they are I've seen it a couple of times

TLDR:
EWWJQLTXYAIT762

Agreed on that,most of the doomers are just normies who didnt had sex since 6 months while all incels are doomers

I agree. Even I, a Genetically Modified Gorilla, am a pessimist.

F367bf32123794ad5f0bb8f95e6c4788