Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious All GrAYcels are redditors looking to infiltrate this forum to change it from the inside and out

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Like the post says they are all hellbent in changing the incels to their beliefs because they are all wanting control. To control us. Don't trust 2022cels :feelsree:

its obvious, their response and threads just reek of soy :soy:

There is a user here who is clearly an infiltrator, @torturedsoul or something like that it's his name, just look at his threads, he is always baiting the low iqcels in here

should we freeze enrollment?

keep graycels remove the brony fags

keep graycels remove the brony fags
I'm not even one though.

Jfl quantity over quality???

Truly low iq and I'm a manlet like you? This is how you react? Truly never began for you

I'm not even one though.

Truly low iq

https://incels.is/threads/im-an-incel-stallion.378388/ :what::what:

https://incels.is/threads/had-a-wet-dream-of-twilight-sparkle.377661/ :what:

https://incels.is/threads/i-cummed-again-on-twilight-sparkle.377860/ :what:

It's true though I'm a midget incel stallion and basement dweller. But I only just fap to 2d foids. :fuk: I'm not a brony at all.

What being an angry midget with inceldom does to a nigga.

Betraying your kind :lul:
>i only fap to 2d foids

The only way I'd ever change my opinion is if I got a GF, nothing else will change my Incel Identity. Redditors just wanna gaslight us, but not give what we actually want, hence why All their posts/advice are ignored.

Everyone here was a gray text username at some point nigger IQ

The only way I'd ever change my opinion is if I got a GF
Same :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Like I understand that normies will never know what it is like to be an incel, nor would they dare to try ... but what astounds me is that people genuinly expect us to follow some shitty advice to adhere to their delusional fantasy oh what the world is like and just blatantly ignore all our life experience :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Everyone here was a gray text username at some point nigger IQ
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Same :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: Like I understand that normies will never know what it is like to be an incel, nor would they dare to try ... but what astounds me is that people genuinly expect us to follow some shitty advice to adhere to their delusional fantasy oh what the world is like and just blatantly ignore all our life experience :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

We know your an alt of some kind so it really won't bother me. But you'll indeed get banned for sure.

Generally I don't trust greycels a few of them have been exposed as foids in the past.

Generally I don't trust greycels a few of them have been exposed as foids in the past.
I mean that's what they are at this point.

It's because normies either simply dont understand like you said, or gain pleasure in Virtue signaling and Gas Lighting Incels. :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:..

It's because normies either simply dont understand like you said, or gain pleasure in Virtue signaling and Gas Lighting Incels. :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:..
Probably the latter :feelsugh: There is no doubt that there are people that unironically wants us DEAD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: They keep gaslighting us to make us suffer more until we cant cope and then ROPE :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If redditors hate ugly virgin men, then just leave us alone. Oh wait, you need to actively bully us to feel better about your miserable life. You need to punch someone down. Fucking loser redditors :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If redditors hate ugly virgin men, then just leave us alone. Oh wait, you need to actively bully us to feel better about your miserable life. You need to punch someone down. Fucking loser redditors :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I suppose we should find some comfort in the fact that they need to seek out the most unwanted men to have someone to look down upon :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This forum is already more politically correct and "moral" than before, dont get surprised and impressed about a subtle change that causes it to ressemble reddit even more