Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting All Foids Above 5'3 Are Useless, Insignificant, Disgusting, A Waste Of Space And Should Be Eliminated From Society

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
/s

that really caught your attention cucktears didnt it. but when a foid says all short men or men below 6ft deserve to die thats ok with you, right?

meanwhile tall women should procreate with short men so equality comes in but nah

Hmm, interesting. Yeah, it's a different story when the shoe is on the other foot. But like, are they for real? Is this serious? Where are you getting this? I think some people take this stuff too literally.

meanwhile tall women should procreate with short men so equality comes in but nah
Flush out your headgear new guy

it's survival of the fittest, know what you are in this world

where are you hitlER?

i'm 5'10 but ive literally in my past seen dating profiles of sluts that wont date anyone under 6'0.... seriously

TinderTall2

Rofl, yes no one bats an eye when a foid makes her preferences that are genetically and unchangeable. Imagine if you had "no niggers" in your bio, or causally told your peers that you hate black girls, you would be in jail in no time.

Hmm, interesting. Yeah, it's a different story when the shoe is on the other foot. But like, are they for real? Is this serious? Where are you getting this? I think some people take this stuff too literally.

ive seen short people get treated like dirt IRL. i also was short once and everyone shat on me.

everyone and everything should be eliminated

Fat women are the equivalent of short guys to be honest.

View attachment 19040
Rofl, yes no one bats an eye when a foid makes her preferences that are genetically and unchangeable. Imagine if you had "no niggers" in your bio, or causally told your peers that you hate black girls, you would be in jail in no time.

never once have i wished a tinder bio to have a face so i could punch the everlasting shit out of it.

Dwarf or burst.

Ragefuel. Short guys better develop a humiliation fetish or they'll have to prove how much these women's lives really matter. The third one is the most rage inducing post.

Fat foids can change their fatness

Short males can't change their height(Scientists don't care about height increase)

These type of threads give lifefuel to the tallfags here

If you were a girl and talked about getting a midget to be a foot stool because it turned you on and made you laugh people would applaud you. If you're a guy and say you don't date women over 250 Lbs you'll be called a fuckboi for not enjoying morbidly obese women. If you even mention something they can't PREVENT physically. GG You're FUCKED.

I don't give a fuck at this point. I'd fuck a foid at my height or taller.

Fat foids can change their fatness

Short males can't change their height(Scientists don't care about height increase)
Fat women will complain all day that they can't change anything. :lul:

Short guys are the ones who need the sympathy, not Debbie Doughnuts.

Nah you can easily change your weight and there are tons of fetishists available for fat women, it's also extremely taboo to shame fatties. Being a short man is the worst thing there is.

Preferences are rooted in discrimination and discrimination is something sjws cry about, yet they are silent when it comes to this.

High IQ thread.

I like tall women though.

What is wrong with tall aryan femoids?

All humans really weren't meant to live past 40 years, but yeah all ugly and short males should kill themselves teehee!

"Short being anything below 5'11" And people try telling poor manlets that 5'8 is perfectly average :lul::lul::lul:

Lol at least their standards are not so high

5ft8 is a better cutoff point than 6ft

Nope, it doesn't work that way. Short men deserve better. All you have to do, is not eat like a fucking hippo every single day, while short man was born that way.
"Short being anything below 5'11" And people try telling poor manlets that 5'8 is perfectly average :lul::lul::lul:
>5'8
>average

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back