Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill ALL females are like this

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Literally every female I´ve ever met (thousands) has behaved exactly the way blackpill preaches. I haven´t found a single exception.

- cheating on bf with a better looking guy
- being mean to ugly guys
- obsessing about good looking guys
- teasing male orbiters with dangling their pussy in front of them
- using Sub8 men for money, work etc...
- trying to avoid confrontation by putting on a fake nice persona
- herd menatlity (other girls hate that guy so I must also hate him)
- delaying sex for average guys, but having ONS with Chads

The "fake nice" signifier seems to be the most common when confronted with conflict; it suggests an obvious strong theme of manipulation. :feelsUgh:

The "fake nice" signifier seems to be the most common when confronted with conflict; it suggests an obvious strong theme of manipulation. :feelsUgh:
It's gaslighting

Yep, especially the fake nice persona. It's incredibly infuriating that they come off sincere at first and then turn sour and play the victim, even though she was the cause of the problem.

Yep, especially the fake nice persona. It's incredibly infuriating that they come off sincere at first and then turn sour and play the victim, even though she was the cause of the problem.
Legit

TRAVEL, DOGS, BRUNCH

Water is wet

Fuck them. I wish I were asexual and aromantic.

its funny how this shit never stops even as an adult i notice how they talk trash behind my back, the bullying from the school years doesnt stop they just get better at hiding it

its funny how this shit never stops even as an adult i notice how they talk trash behind my back, the bullying from the school years doesnt stop they just get better at hiding it
Yeah I'm almost 30 and its still happening

flawless thread. good job :yes:
they all behave EXACTLY like this
FUCK foids.

Even the "Christian" foids are like this

They're all evil, brocel

We aren't joking when we say they behave like a hive.

Exactly it's infuriating

Literally every female I´ve ever met (thousands) has behaved exactly the way blackpill preaches. I haven´t found a single exception.

- cheating on bf with a better looking guy
- obsessing about good looking guys
- teasing male orbiters with dangling their pussy in front of them
- using Sub8 men for money, work etc...
- trying to avoid confrontation by putting on a fake nice persona
- herd menatlity (other girls hate that guy so I must also hate him)
- delaying sex for average guys, but having ONS with Chads
This is wise

Tbh. foids are literally clones.

narcissistic monsters.

I hate female nature