Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Alita Battle Angel is doing poorly at the box office because it is a Chad-free movie

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
Saw Alita and I really liked it. The robotic violence was pretty good. The acting was pretty good. The vision of the future was pretty interesting. Having an android waifu one day like Alita would be huge lifefuel. I even think that latina chick they used for her was pretty good and her CGI version looked like an anime character would IRL.

I would definitely watch a sequel. However, looks like one won't be made because it's only done moderately well.

The most conspicuous thing about the movie is the "Chad" of the film is this guy:

MV5BMzdiMzdmZTMtMDAwMi00NzY4LTk3ZmYtYTlmYTliZGI5YzZmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDM5NjU4Njk@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,663,1000_AL_.jpg

That guy is no Chad. Only a gutter tier noodlewhore would see him as a Chad.

Ed Screin is the next closest thing to a Chad. He plays a "bad guy" cyborg:

serveimage

But as much as women like degen shit, killer robotic bodies with pasted on faces are not (yet) the type of thing that gets them wet.

Outside of those guys there are zero Chad type characters in the whole movie. I enjoyed the lack of Chads because it meant less mogging to sit through.

But this is a huge mistake when making a Hollywood movie. You have lost 90% of the female audience when there is no Chad. Probably the only exception to this rule is Harry Potter, and that's only because the actors started as kids - it's often hard to predict who will become a Chad until puberty kicks in. By the time they grew up, fans were already invested.

You can't start a movie franchise from the ground up with zero Chads.

This is the problem with bluepilled thinking. People make dumb decisions that can cost tens to hundreds of millions of dollars.

This was the same problem I was pointing out in Predators.

Set up a movie with no Chad/Tyrone lead actor and watch it underperform. It's a very consistent trend.

Last edited:
True. All movies need to have a known chad otherwise nobody will watch it.

Aquaman was total trash. But I wonder why it got so many views?

Of course, this is typical. I heard the movie that was just released with the chad and the fat girl is doing well though.

How would a superhero movie with a curry lead actor perform?

Of course, this is typical. I heard the movie that was just released with the chad and the fat girl is doing well though.

Because foids are hypocrites and most men are cucks.

Source material is overrated movie was doomed from the start.

Because foids are hypocrites and most men are cucks.

Exactly, it’s interested how romantic movie’s designed for foids is starting to resemble how the real world actually works. It’s a bit blacklilled in a way.

So maybe we Star Wars fans were bluepilling ourselves when we thought that the failure was because of us boycotting the franchise. Maybe it was because there is no Chad in the movies after all.

In the new, cucked Star Wars movies, all the main female characters are unattractive and most of them are old, while most of the men are young. The "hero" males are Chads or Tyrones and the male villains are all ugly/have specific unattractive traits (deformed Snoke, long midface Kylo Ren, red-haired Hux). The only good-looking women at all are minor characters in the First Order.

Feminist fantasies about old, ugly, fat, stupid women being with young, good-looking men are based on a myth that in the "bad old days," old women were "discarded." In reality, Christian patriarchy protected both women and men as they aged by promoting marriage and lifelong partnership and telling husbands and wives to care for one another "till death did them part." Feminists want "revenge" over something that never happened.

Cuck Wars is sadly the representative of the films of the future. All heroes must be young chads and all heroines must be old ugly women. Villains will be ugly men ("found da inkel") and Stacy actresses will play villainesses.

True. All movies need to have a known chad otherwise nobody will watch it.

Aquaman was total trash. But I wonder why it got so many views?

I’m still trying to figure that out myself.

So maybe we Star Wars fans were bluepilling ourselves when we thought that the failure was because of us boycotting the franchise. Maybe it was because there is no Chad in the movies after all.
exactly

In the new, cucked Star Wars movies, all the main female characters are unattractive and most of them are old, while most of the men are young. The "hero" males are Chads or Tyrones and the male villains are all ugly/have specific unattractive traits (deformed Snoke, long midface Kylo Ren, red-haired Hux). The only good-looking women at all are minor characters in the First Order.

Feminist fantasies about old, ugly, fat, stupid women being with young, good-looking men are based on a myth that in the "bad old days," old women were "discarded." In reality, Christian patriarchy protected both women and men as they aged by promoting marriage and lifelong partnership and telling husbands and wives to care for one another "till death did them part." Feminists want "revenge" over something that never happened.

Cuck Wars is sadly the representative of the films of the future. All heroes must be young chads and all heroines must be old ugly women. Villains will be ugly men ("found da inkel") and Stacy actresses will play villainesses.
Do most men not watch movies or something? It seems like they are catering purely to foids at this point.

Do most men not watch movies or something? It seems like they are catering purely to foids at this point.
It's a Star Wars movie so it already has male appeal. Catering to foids attracts both foids and their orbiters (the male feminist type), gives the studio good goy points and media exposure since feminists are loud-mouths. Take the Ghostbusters remake for example, every single one of them had to display their excitement about a shitty remake just because it had female protagonists.

And ofc, the non-catering Alita is doing bad and getting bashed by some outlets.

Daniel Radcliffe is chadlite(in BRazil he would be a chad by the way), yes he is short but they can hide his shortness in the movie with camera angles and shit and they did a good job

I just want there to be a curry superhero that's not in Bollywood...