Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion ALIENS!

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★
We tend to write aliens off as fictional beings, no different than the unicorn or fantasy dragon but I believe the aliens are out there. I have mentioned once that I saw a UFO and this is what caused me to believe in Aliens, as for the tech they have, I'd say they are very advanced and remain hidden while on earth. I was in the forest the other day trying to look for any trace of their ships landing in the nearby field to no avail. I plan to make peace with the aliens and convert me to giga tyrone with their advanced genetically enhancing technology

I saw a documentary exposing the US goverment been hiding aliens from
us for decades, Funnily enough it was released to Netflix.

I saw a documentary exposing the US goverment been hiding aliens from
us for decades, Funnily enough it was released to Netflix.
What's the name of the documentary

What's the name of the documentary
I dont use netflix on my TV anymore but you should be able to find it if they havent removed it.

We’re the aliens
Dinosaurs went to space, started to conquer other better planets, man resisted too much, dinosaurs put us here as a prison with ‘reptile’ people actually being avian not reptilian

I believe in aliens and I believe in ghosts as well. I never believed in ghost until I saw proof before my own eyes. Both of my cats were sitting at the bottom of the stairs looking intently at the top, as if someone or something was there. They stared for around 3 minutes without moving their gaze. There was absolutely nothing there to look at from what I could see. Then, their gaze slowly moves across the ceiling and nothing was there either. After a couple more minutes they returned to normal. Their cat eyes saw something supernatural that my human eyes failed to see. It was creepy as fuck seeing their reactions to something invisible to me

White people are aliens @DarkStarDown

nordic-aliens.jpg.webp

I believe in aliens and I believe in ghosts as well. I never believed in ghost until I saw proof before my own eyes. Both of my cats were sitting at the bottom of the stairs looking intently at the top, as if someone or something was there. They stared for around 3 minutes without moving their gaze. There was absolutely nothing there to look at from what I could see. Then, their gaze slowly moves across the ceiling and nothing was there either. After a couple more minutes they returned to normal. Their cat eyes saw something supernatural that my human eyes failed to see. It was creepy as fuck seeing their reactions to something invisible to me
I felt a cold breeze whenever i think of ghosts and one night i
felt my room get extremely cold then turn back to normal.

I felt a cold breeze whenever i think of ghosts and one night i
felt my room get extremely cold then turn back to normal.
That was probably a ghost’s presence in your room

That was probably a ghost’s presence in your room
I was never harmed tho but i also noticed some of my stuff might be somewhere
else than i put it in the room but never anything off the shelves or broken.

Are the ghosts friendly? I know that poltergeists tend to be very troublesome but what about the regular ghost?
I think regular ghosts are alright. The ghosts my cats saw didn’t disturb anything and was harmless.

I was never harmed tho but i also noticed some of my stuff might be somewhere
else than i put it in the room but never anything off the shelves or broken.
Interesting and a bit creepy

White people are aliens @DarkStarDown

nordic-aliens.jpg.webp
Indeed we are- my DNA test showed that I was 3/4ths Hvperborean & 1/4th Atlantean.

In fact, last night I prayed to Jupiter & Hitler appeared alongside The Columbros to warn me of the danger facing the universe….