Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Aliens Fucking with my family for generations or Inherited Mental Illness? (real shit not larp)

Is something more going on or is my family and I all losing our minds?

• "get yer anal probe!!!" (its aliens)

• "you need jesus on steroids" (its demons)

• "get yer kikepills and padded room" (my family and i are all crazy)

• i didnt understand shit/just wanna see results

• not sure if aliens or demons, (im not crazy, but still royally fucked !!!)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dreamer-cel

Dreamer-cel

Sauce: Meru The Succubus
★★★
What im about to talk about are real experiences that my family/relatives and i have had, and i am totally open to the possibility that we are all crazy or have been exposed to some unknown deadly toxin that causes hallucinations and shit.

CONTEXT:
almost all my dreams are sleep paralysis, some tolerable...some good...some HORRIBLE HELL dreams.
ive been having them near daily since 11-12 years old, and im now a legal adult.

my father has claimed to have alien implants in his head and tried to take them out, his brother killed himself young because of some entities tormenting him.
my mother's family wont come up to visit because they see black shadows in the house that we (the residents) didnt see at the time. (old house)
Recently, both my mom and dad on separate occasions saw black shadows in the house in the same day... and i saw nothing. (new house)

due to the nature of these experiences im thinking it could also be demons, even tho my parents and i are atheist.
my family and i have tried a lot of "spiritual" things to try and help the situation but none of them worked...among other things that makes me think that these entities whatever they are, are more tangible than ethereal, and therefore are not "demons" but aliens or ET's.

its said that alien's keep tabs on certain groups of people, messing with each generation... but some people believe in generational curses caused by demons
so i really dont know whats goin on, either way im so fucked

THE EXPERIENCES:
whatever these things are... they exploit the sleep paralysis... they have gone into every orifice of my body without my consent. i often wake up in the middle of it not able to move. almost always uncomfortable, sometimes extremely painful.

recently i woke up with unexplained bloodstains on my pillow (which means they got sloppy with the clean up job), even tho i had no memory of ANY dreams that night (SUS as i ALWAYS REMEMBER AT LEAST ONE DREAM PER NIGHT AND NAP)

they have an obsession with my left ear, for a long time they put different tools in there, and last night trying to sleep i heard a unique tone/beep coming from inside my own ear...i am beyond fucked:cryfeels: whether its mental or real... whatever it is im so super fucked:blackpill:

I seriously think i have a form of Stockholm syndrome, because i don't hate them and look forward to sleeping despite all this. I even try my best not to be scared and to make (((them))) happy, i cant shake the feeling like i want (((them))) to love me. (which im aware isnt the normal response according to the situation, which makes me think that either im crazy or these things have hacked my emotions/overrided my "free will")

(((THEM))): (sleep paralysis demons that dont care for personal space or comfort)
ive never seen any "greys" (stereotypical Hollywood alien)
and ive never seen any stereotypical Hollywood demon.

to me, the most frequent visitors either look like giant worms whose mouths open up like a flower revealing rows or teeth (terrifying)
or what i used to call "dragon men" when this first started, which parallels with the reptilian aliens theory, but they can present themselves however they please, and ive seen then some of them turn into human-looking or giant snakes, which parallels to the demonic serpents from the bible theory.

the thing is one of the alien dragon or demon snake things... LIKES TO SNIFF ME AND I CAN FEEL ITS BREATH ON MY SKIN:shock::shock::shock:
...im pretty sure ghosts and spirits and such can't BREATHE because they are ethereal with no body... but these things CAN breathe:shock:
ive also seen them interact with each other and there were a few animistic behaviors like making loud retarded noises at eachother and displaying and fighting like freaking animals, which again is not typical of demons/spirits, but who knows (cuz i dont have a clue)
They also do alot of body language with me and eachother, they usually only talk when they feel rapey:cryfeels: or want to manipulate my ass into compliance when they wanna cut my head or guts open.

last night i dreamt that (the one that like to sniff me) said: "you make me feel nasty"... when he was done being rapey he said "your parents wont like it but one day im gonna take you away and youll live with me here" (shows me some nice looking house)

if i die or get abducted by aliens, demons, or whatever the fuck, know that its this niggas fault:feelsree:
i am SO FUCKED, whether is ALIENS DEMONS OR ALL IM MY HEAD IM SO BEYOND FUCKED:cryfeels:im probably alien property or some shit... FUCkkKKKK
i just wanna live peaceful life:feelscry: i dont want these issues bruh :feelsrope:

Yep. You need Jesus. :feelsseriously:

I see schizophrenia runs strongly in your family

My mom used to have sleep paralysis, I would observe her when she would fall asleep in the living room. Her eyes would be closed and she would have small movements while muttering crying for help.

Then I would wake her up and she would describe things she saw but thinking that her eyes were open and that she saw those things in real life. I think brain wakes up but body still sleeps with eyes closed so brain mixes the last images before falling asleep and the dream into one nightmare. Doctor said she had schizoaffective symptoms.

Few days ago, I swear to god I felt a touch on my back, full physical touch of a hand and there was no one behind me and there was no enough space behind me to fit a person. I like to think it was an guardian angel or my dead brother rather than I'm going crazy.

It sounds like real haunting. It could be spirts, or your family might have a multi generational curse. It could be the work of witchcraft, but family curses are usually cause your ancestors committing extreme acts of evil. Do you have any stories of evil ancestors?

My mom used to have sleep paralysis, I would observe her when she would fall asleep in the living room. Her eyes would be closed and she would have small movements while muttering crying for help.

Then I would wake her up and she would describe things she saw but thinking that her eyes were open and that she saw those things in real life. I think brain wakes up but body still sleeps with eyes closed so brain mixes the last images before falling asleep and the dream into one nightmare. Doctor said she had schizoaffective symptoms.

Few days ago, I swear to god I felt a touch on my back, full physical touch of a hand and there was no one behind me and there was no enough space behind me to fit a person. I like to think it was an guardian angel or my dead brother rather than I'm going crazy.

thanks for you input,
its good to know im not alone experinceing these sorts of things...id just like to know where is my guardian angel/savior when i need him??? and why wont they come and save my ass?!?!?:feelsree:

thanks for you input,
its good to know im not alone experinceing these sorts of things...id just like to know where is my guardian angel/savior when i need him??? and why wont they come and save my ass?!?!?:feelsree:
I don't know brother. Nothing makes sense anymore.

do exorcisms and if they don't work visit Jewish doctor for Jewish pills

Y'all come back!
ive always loved your pfp for some reason idk why lol
your also very funny so feel free to interact with my posts anytime:feelsLightsaber:

do exorcisms and if they don't work visit Jewish doctor for Jewish pills
my dad tried exorcisms but it didnt work

jewish pills will be the very last resort:feelsaww:
i am strong, i can survive without the jewpills!
i dont want no jewpills!!!!

i can function pretty normally in day to day life... you wouldnt know i had these issues irl if i never told ya.
plus i still manage to get sleep:lul:

ill only go for jewpills IF it gets unbearable... and we arent there yet!

Your chance to slay some prime alien pussy

why was the "ok" funny to me?!?!?!?:waitwhat: i feel so dumb right now:lul:

idk i think the pfp makes it funny, like i cant stop staring at it lmfao

why was the "ok" funny to me?!?!?!?:waitwhat: i feel so dumb right now:lul:

idk i think the pfp makes it funny, like i cant stop staring at it lmfao
I'm very excited to here that

my dad tried exorcisms but it didnt work

jewish pills will be the very last resort:feelsaww:
i am strong, i can survive without the jewpills!
i dont want no jewpills!!!!

i can function pretty normally in day to day life... you wouldnt know i had these issues irl if i never told ya.
plus i still manage to get sleep:lul:

ill only go for jewpills IF it gets unbearable... and we arent there yet!
The guy did the exorcisms wrong

In the south you cannot leave a store because they always say to come back!
Are you from the South? Based :feelsokman:

I had a similar thing happen to me, I know you won't believe me OP but your family is schizophrenic

You need griefer Jésus to air your housse out