Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Alex jones is actually correct

bing

bing

Captain
★★★
Alex jones is correct about globalization being a bad thing

When the world became globalized it opened the floodgates for women to fuck whoever they wanted WHENEVER they wanted

Chads all over the world have enormous harems of women while East Asians are committing suicide due to race traitor noodlewhores

SOON THE WEST WILL COLLAPSE

it opened the floodgates for women to fuck whoever they wanted WHENEVER they wanted

it was because of the smarthphones (i think)

Having different cultures may also be necessary to save humanity from itself.

For example if one massive culture decided to commit mass suicide well with different cultures still out in the world such an action then would not result in the extinction of the entire human race. :feelshehe:

For example if one massive culture decided to commit mass suicide well with different cultures still out in the world such an action then would not result in the extinction of the entire human race. :feelshehe:

Are you saying We need one global culture??!

Like an aryan master race that hitler was creating :lul:

I think he says the opposite.

I think he says the opposite.

I think I get it now. We keep separated.

But it’s impossible with globalization - the damage is irreversible so it is cope to hope for that

Alex Jones bankruptcy may hurt dikpil sales.

I think I get it now. We keep separated.

But it’s impossible with globalization - the damage is irreversible so it is cope to hope for that
I agree with your original post, 15 years ago we only competed with local guys for girls, now with the internet hook up culture we compete with the entire country.

Nah fuck cultures it's the reason why we have nukes armed at each other and why some woman based on color think they're god. Humanity should've been united since the start but eve and her bullshit ruined everything:feelswhat: fuck cultures I don't care about Scotland and their faggot ass conquered history, I don't gaf of what your ancestors did 3000 years ago because they're all dead and they all speak garbled languages. But then again. If we keep separate I could get my apocalypse. And we accelerate the devil ness of human nature I could finally be free:bigbrain:. So this could be on to something fat link YOU FUCKING GENIUS:feelsgah:

Last edited:
A culture is based on religion, a civilisation is based on finance.

Globalization is a NWO agenda since the first Bilderberg meeting.

I read that infowars went bankrupt because of the sandy hook lawsuits.

I only listen to his shows when I'm really THAT bored.

As a bullhorn salesman I endorce him

Yes, he was absolutely right:feelsokman::feelsthink:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back