Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Alex Jones interviews woman that made TFW NO GF film about incels

You can torrent the movie quite easily. I've seen it. It's okay I guess.

It's not a movie about incels - just an atmospheric non-judgemental film portrait of disaffected young white guys who post edgy shit on the internet. Beatnik punks in the era of smart phones and social media. All these guys fuck, or have fucked in the past. The foid who made it is well aware of this - but 'incels' works as a marketing buzzword to easily pitch it.

Last edited:
It's not a movie about incels - just an atmospheric film portrait of disaffected young white guys who post edgy shit on the internet. All these guys fuck, or have fucked in the past.
That's not what defines an incel, sweaty. An incel is a non-hot guy who says or does anything a qween finds objectionable.

You can torrent the movie quite easily.

It's not a movie about incels - just an atmospheric film portrait of disaffected young white guys who post edgy shit on the internet. All these guys fuck, or have fucked in the past.

Yeah I heard that film wasn't representative at all of incels, just fakecels.

This interview seems to have more than 100 comments already on bitchute so I'd also like to know what people on this site think if they have watched the video.

Wow. Probably not gonna watch it then.

If you want to though, watch the Alex Jones interview and read the comments that his videos got if you want to see how others viewed it.

Probably will be :bluepill:=:redpill: tier things ngl

Untitled32

You can torrent the movie quite easily. I've seen it. It's okay I guess.

It's not a movie about incels - just an atmospheric non-judgemental film portrait of disaffected young white guys who post edgy shit on the internet. Beatnik punks in the era of smart phones and social media. All these guys fuck, or have fucked in the past. The foid who made it is well aware of this - but 'incels' works as a marketing buzzword to easily pitch it.
Ya so redpill bs

A female talking about incels, why doesn't she get back in the kitchen. The "problem" of the incels. The real problem is the lack of pussy.

Why doesn't she goes back to sucking Chad's cock instead of figuring out our mentality. Her lizard brain doesn't has enough IQ to fathom what we go through.

Will maybe watch later ngl, never listened to alex jone either but he seems like the average fat arrogant american.

Examining incel "culture" lol it's a thing we are forced to live, not be part of.

"They definitely don't have a job". She gave that as a defining feature of incels. Just guys who are lazy bums that don't work and don't want to work and deserve their situation. WTF.
Total slut normie foid. Just check her insta to see. She doesn't even know what she's talking about. Just some cunt that latched onto incels in order to look for simps and status.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back