Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment alCOPEhol Vs MarijCOPEa

Which cope is more effective

• Weed

Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 19 55.9%

• Total voters
takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
Which cope your favourite? I prefer alcohol

Weed but I cant afford to be a stoner so alcohol I guess

neither, both are very bad for you

neither, both are very bad for you
Shut up Raiden. Weed is NOT bad for you and you are low IQ if you dont know that

weed didn't give me any euphoria and alcohol just made me want heroin more

Weed , it relaxes me a lot, while drinking a lot can make me dizzy and puking a lot. I like it ngl but not for everyday.

Both bad for your skin.

Skin is everything.

alcohol would be good if there was no day after effects. But ignoring that, its pretty good if you drink enough and fast so you either get buzzed, obliterated or blackout drunk so u get the privilege of not having to remember anything :D

only tried weed once ( and yes i know it takes a few times for some people to get the true high feelings off it) but it didnt do much for me.

Both bad for your skin.

Skin is everything.
Download 2
i shall set my lucario on you
alcohol would be good if there was no day after effects. But ignoring that, its pretty good if you drink enough and fast so you either get buzzed, obliterated or blackout drunk so u get the privilege of not having to remember anything :D

only tried weed once ( and yes i know it takes a few times for some people to get the true high feelings off it) but it didnt do much for me.
Just drink everyday

weed 4 me. alcohol is too intense. throwing up, blacking out, doing embarrassing things. i still drink tho.

Marijuana is for soyboys.

I can take or leave alcohol, but i smoke weed all the time, whenever i'm watching anything on tv i'll always have a smoke otherwise whatever i'm watching will not be as good. I've tried stopping a few times but i like it too much.

Have fun activating your dormant schizophrenia genes by smoking weed.

I prefer alcohol. I usually don't drink more than once a week, otherwise I would damage my body.

you fuckers piss me off

I can take or leave alcohol, but i smoke weed all the time, whenever i'm watching anything on tv i'll always have a smoke otherwise whatever i'm watching will not be as good. I've tried stopping a few times but i like it too much.
This, when I was living alone weed made everything so much better cause I've no friends so it was a great cope, I only drink alcohol once a week at most because I can't deal with the hangover

Weed is way better for me. Getting drunk just makes me depressed and horny. I like drinking in small amounts since it makes me less tense and I like beer but other than that I don't really like alcohol. Weed on the other hand makes me feel better and I just get more out of it. There's a reason I smoke everyday but I don't drink every day.

When I was at a birthday party of a childhood friend I got shitfaced for the first (and only) time of my life as I didn't know anyone and am absolutely unable to talk to people, especially normies. End of the story was that I vomited all over myself apparantly and embarassed myself and probably my friend too. Long story short: no alcohol for me.

Then another time I got weed because I wanted to try it so I extracted oil by heating it up for quite a while and then mixed it into some food. That's when I learned that it's possible to overdose THC and I went psychotic, thinking that I was dying and that it was in reality heroin and some other super paranoid shit. It felt like it took years and was absolutely terrible so I decided not to do weed either.

tl;dr: both is shit for me.

I voted alcohol when my favorite drug is weed, but the green stuff gives me paranoia and strange feelings toward others, making it an ineffective cope.
Alcohol on the other hand numbs my feelings and helps me go on with life.

Only cope with drugs if you’ve completely given up