Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Best call of duty Zombies map?

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
Whats your favourite cod zombies map out of the ones you played if you played any.Mine is kino der untoten but also gotta pay respects to the nach der untoten while simple it introduced me to zombies.Five was also decent but i found it hard to navigate when i was youger especially in those halways where you activate the power.And also that guy that just straight up steals your weapon was annoying.Cod bo2 maps weren't that great because most of them had fire damage r in highrise case fall damage.I also played shadows of evil which was way better than anything bo2 had but still not good as bo1 but the remake maps being in bo3 is awesome tbh.But bo1 still has my favourite zombies overall there probably won't be anything better than that especially seeing how gaming studios get more and more jewed every year.

Origins, best map for me. The easter egg is very cool, and the staffs are the best wonder weapons. Is a nice map to get high rounds and do speedrun, i like the story too.

Verruckt and Nacht der untoten

Kino der Toten is a classic

classic but bland
Fives was also a nice map, especially because of the unique boss. And i am too low IQ to solve the puzzles and riddles in the Black Ops 3 maps

der eisendrache.

Fives was also a nice map, especially because of the unique boss. And i am too low IQ to solve the puzzles and riddles in the Black Ops 3 maps
understandable tbh, they are mostly nonsense that no one can figure out without youtube