Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Reading vs Thinking?

ReconElement

ReconElement

GOC-in-C, V Corps, Death is for me
★★★★★
Which is better, can you read technical books with no plots, or do you prefer to think through the text, please post your thoughts. thanks.

I read fiction mainly to escape the modern world. I read to think and i read for the plot, dostoyevsky covers these 2 nicely

I read fiction mainly to escape the modern world. I read to think and i read for the plot, dostoyevsky covers these 2 nicely
In which text, dostoyvevsky covers this, I mean in which work of his he discusses these things?

In which text, dostoyvevsky covers this, I mean in which work of his he discusses these things?
What i mean is that for the books i read, i want to be able to think deeply about the book and also enjoy the plot. For Dosto crime and punishment is the best example i can give you.

What i mean is that for the books i read, i want to be able to think deeply about the book and also enjoy the plot. For Dosto crime and punishment is the best example i can give you.
Thanks for sharing this.

i would say that both are good because they influence eachother

My fried dopamine receptors make it impossible for me to read books

My fried dopamine receptors make it impossible for me to read books
They're fried for me as well, I can barely watch movies or any shows