Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alcoholmaxxing for approaching?

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
Does it work? If you're drunk enough can you lose inhib to the point where you can approach no problem? I ask because I know a lot of cels have problems approaching to begin with because of bullying by girls in their school days or whatever. Not truly incel until you've approached, at least that's a rather old school principle that still makes sense to me.

Over for under21cels :feelscry:.

Nah but srs, Approaching still doesnt change genetics though.

drink enough and your inhibitions will surely melt to the point of nonexistence. this is not always a good thing, though.

also, cold approaches do not work unless you're a famous male model. they're a retarded meme.

Drunk approaches, do they work? Of course they did if you mean does it give you the liquid courage to approach. Now will you get anywhere? Same rules apply to sober life as drunk, if you are attractive then yes if you are ugly you will be rejected.

When I’m drunk my personality improves 1000%, I’m funny, witty, outgoing, alpha, but still never got me sex..

Drunk approaches, do they work? Of course they did if you mean does it give you the liquid courage to approach. Now will you get anywhere? Same rules apply to sober life as drunk, if you are attractive then yes if you are ugly you will be rejected.

When I’m drunk my personality improves 1000%, I’m funny, witty, outgoing, alpha, but still never got me sex..
So you have approached whist drunk then?

drink enough and your inhibitions will surely melt to the point of nonexistence. this is not always a good thing, though.

also, cold approaches do not work unless you're a famous male model. they're a retarded meme.
tbhtbh

I'm still very high inhib and very cautious and calculating even while absolutely shit faced. I dont know where this meme comes from that alcohol makes you low inhib.

Drink whatever you want but nothing is gonna work unless you are chad.

I'm still very high inhib and very cautious and calculating even while absolutely shit faced. I dont know where this meme comes from that alcohol makes you low inhib.
It’s certainly not a “meme”. I don’t know how it doesn’t do anything of the sort for you, but I as a person with horrifically high inhibition become a retardedly confrontational person who craves social interaction when drunk.

It’s certainly not a “meme”. I don’t know how it doesn’t do anything of the sort for you, but I as a person with horrifically high inhibition become a retardedly confrontational person who craves social interaction when drunk.
im still very high inhib and aware when drunk. I wish it could give me courage

Being confident and having a good personality only works if you have a good face. I've low inhibmaxxed a bunch and all it got me was disgusting looks and social isolation.

I've low inhibmaxxed a bunch and all it got me was disgusting looks and social isolation.
That's good. That's the most relevant response so far to the main point I was making, which is: at least try to approach even if it's cope.

That's good. That's the most relevant response so far to the main point I was making, which is: at least try to approach even if it's cope.
I lost count but around 30 women have rejected me in real life and thousands if you count online dating.

overall when I'm drunk I feel good and pleasant for about 30 minutes then go back to feeling like shit. I never become low inhib though. I feel good but still stay very high inhib. I don't know what it's like for other people.

Nah, I'm an alcoholic, I've been in a lot bars, and I guarantee you not even the strongest booze will make a women see past your subhuman features.

why do people approve of weed but nothing else.... weed fucks alot of normies up but in different ways
Yeah it's pretty unhealthy, but I still approve. At least it won't give you a stroke or something.
Nah, I'm an alcoholic, I've been in a lot bars, and I guarantee you not even the strongest booze will make a women see past your subhuman features.
Interesting.

yeah man being high inhib wont help you if youre ugly but it might if youre at least normie tier. the better bet is if the girl is drunk too lmao

There's no drink for your face!

So you have approached whist drunk then?
Of course, but it has never gotten me sex. :feelsbadman:
Same. Super high inhib but when drunk become more daring and social.
Drink whatever you want but nothing is gonna work unless you are chad.
This is correct and to the point.
There's no drink for your face!
Technically there is when she throws a drink in your face during the rejection :feelsgah:

does not work for me

drinking seriously affect your ability to have a decent erection,
so what's the point of lowering your inhibitions if your pee pee doesn't get hard?
being sober and trying to fuck drunken foids is more high IQ

it depends how drunk is she...

It works. Its how I approached my crush