Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Alcohol is kind of ruining my life

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
I hit up some people yesterday on FB out of nowhere while I was drunk. I'm too anxious to even look at the messages, like really really scared to open them and see what I wrote. Hit up some random girl too. Sitting here hungover regretting my drunken actions. The End boyos.

:feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I'm so scared of opening that one message to that girl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I’m fairly certain I’ve shaved a few years off my life expectancy from Alcohol addiction lol

ALCOHOL IS FUCKING NOTHING. TRY TO EAT 5 G OF SPEED (IN VIDOE GAME) DO NOT SLEEP FOR 5 DAYS AND THEN YOU WILL SEE WHAT THE REAL DRUG CONVENTION IS (IN VIDEO GAME)
i know that feeling (in real life)

In 2019, life expectancy at birth for women in Russia was about 78.17 years, while life expectancy at birth for men was about 68.24 years on average.
"Why do Russian men have such a low life expectancy?
Post-soviet era
The biggest factor contributing to this relatively low life expectancy for males is a high mortality rate among working-age males from preventable causes (e.g., alcohol poisoning, stress, smoking, traffic accidents, violent crimes)."

Alcoholic failurecel here. Just existing is brutal so I have to numb the loneliness and isolation. Better than hard drugs I guess....

I'll be really damn surprised if I live past 60.

In 2019, life expectancy at birth for women in Russia was about 78.17 years, while life expectancy at birth for men was about 68.24 years on average.
"Why do Russian men have such a low life expectancy?
Post-soviet era
The biggest factor contributing to this relatively low life expectancy for males is a high mortality rate among working-age males from preventable causes (e.g., alcohol poisoning, stress, smoking, traffic accidents, violent crimes)."

Alcoholic failurecel here. Just existing is brutal so I have to numb the loneliness and isolation. Better than hard drugs I guess....

I'll be really damn surprised if I live past 60.

I know what u mean . [UWSL]Being outside in public while hungover is so brutal. I really want to take my life[/UWSL]