Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Album of currycel asking women to rate him

soypiller

soypiller

mixedcel with shit eye area and chin
★★★
Don't know if this was already posted here but there's nothing to say.
Curries my condolences.

He had to learn some time, I guess.

Kek, nice collection of blackpills. Bitches are directly saying "looks are everything to girls". Wish I could see those curry faces.

ltnaUYL.jpg

Last edited:
Only Chadpreet gets bobs n vegene

It’s over for currycels

This means nothing with the actual pics, but he sounds like he looks like me, and I am a 2/10, so I appreciate their honesty.

He probably mogs me

This one is gold, foids admitting she can get 9/10 easily on tinder and 7/10 is the bare minimum for all girls.

KgZbY1A.jpg

Ok, I've read all the screenshots. I'm gonna take this with a grain of salt, some people really sound like Lookism dudes, plus there's even an actual Lookism post included. JFL. Currycels, don't give up hope, this is clearly fake for the most part.

This one is gold, foids admitting she can get 9/10 easily on tinder and 7/10 is the bare minimum for all girls.

KgZbY1A.jpg
That's exactly the image that made sure this entire thing lost its credibility. Sounds like a Lookism dude larping hard.

The quintessential woman at her peek of honesty, undeniable.