Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Alaskan Incel

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
If I'm still incel @25, Ill probably just buy a big piece of property in Alaska and work on the land until my elderly years come to pass. It'll be good for my soul, the fresh crisp cool air will fill me with life and the hunting/fishing will give me a sense of achievement. Eventually, my craving for vagina will disappear.

That would be pretty rad if you have the money for it.

At least you have a good reason to be alone. In continental Western Europe we're just ugly.

A wise way to opt-out. One key thing is to not let society pressure you into becoming a model laborer for the state.

At least you have a good reason to be alone. In continental Western Europe we're just ugly.

If I'm still incel @25, Ill probably just buy a big piece of property in Alaska and work on the land until my elderly years come to pass. It'll be good for my soul, the fresh crisp cool air will fill me with life and the hunting/fishing will give me a sense of achievement. Eventually, my craving for vagina will disappear.
That's my plan eventually. Either Alaska or we'll actually do the Alpine County project

Best cope tbh tbh ngl ngl.

I heard some years ago the US Goverment is giving away land for free in the rural mid-west. I guess this isn't true anymore? Would maybe even a better headstart. Could invest the money in a nice house or sth.
That's my plan eventually. Either Alaska or we'll actually do the Alpine County project
Is that this Incellistan thing, where this gay county was? Sounded pretty nice too tbh.