Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

akljdlkjasljasklj

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
i purposefully named this thread a random sequence of letters so it goes under the radar of faggot tears. So hear me out fellow incels an idea just struck me to convert our enemies into our friends . So here it is some of us should infiltrate their subreddit and pretend like we are chads like they do. And say hey guys lets go out and approach girls and force em to get rejected . And if they get rejected which they will (we will tell them you just got unlucky bro ) that's too bad ... you know their casual bluepill language. And say try again and make em try again and again, till it pushes them to the tipping point where they say all women are whores(one of em is bound to say that ) and then we reply with: HOW DARE YOU U WERE JUST CREEPY. And once they reach their tipping point one of us will record the rejections and post them on their subreddit. And in that post we would say something along the lines of maybe we were all deluding our selves and maybe we were all incels , but some of us were misguided. Maybe we should join like brothers in arms

ajsdanslkjsalkjdsa

It's working!

Postmaxxing title.
Caring about IT is cucked.

Bluepillers: 9
It's over.

hahahah i don't think its a cope those bluepillers could be some random ass fags , wait scratch that why not force to them to date the femcells :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: so the foids there blackpill em.
Tenor

more incels than bluepillers wow this worked gj op

No thread escapes no life sigma