Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Akira Toriyama

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Legend
GII6v2aWoAAm2aA.jpg:large

First Kentaro Miura, now Akira Toriyama.
Truly the 2020s have been a sad, dark decade.

And frauds like Oda and Gege still continue to live smh

When was the last time Itadori was in a chapter
Just recently but he ain't doing much. He is just a side character at this point. The author really doesn't know what he is doing after Shibuya and it shows kek

Just recently but he ain't doing much. He is just a side character at this point. The author really doesn't know what he is doing after Shibuya and it shows kek
I kinda stopped caring after the chapter 236 incident

I kinda stopped caring after the chapter 236 incident
Well it was bad even before that but after their favourite chad Gojo died everyone lost their shit and saw how truly mid the series became.

He was always just a side-character kek.

At the start he wasn't.
After he learned Black Flash, he didn't improve at all up until a few chapters ago where he just randomly has a RCT now.

After he learned Black Flash, he didn't improve at all up until a few chapters ago where he just randomly has a RCT now.
I am talking about him actually being the story. After Shibuya he wasn't much in it apart from feeling guilty about killing a fuck ton of normies in Shibuya.

RIP, dragonball is an average, overhyped series with horrible writing, but it's still a piece of history. RIP to an end of an era.

RIP, dragonball is an average, overhyped series with horrible writing, but it's still a piece of history. RIP to an end of an era.
I agree, I'm not even a fan of dragon ball anymore.
But you can't deny its importance and influence.

Well it was bad even before that but after their favourite chad Gojo died everyone lost their shit and saw how truly mid the series became.
Is this jewitsu kikesan