Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel AITA gets mad at a 32 year old man for only dating women in their 20s

dn rd. don't care about sex haver persecution and reddit opinions

Based Chadcel.

Boohoo they can piss off, women always looking for some shit to create drama as their life is so easy they don't have real problems so they invent them.

Swap the sex and it’s awesome and liberating

"Wah wah Chad doesn't want my wrinkly roast beef flaps wah wah Imma go on cuckdit and rant about it"

"Wah wah Chad doesn't want my wrinkly roast beef flaps wah wah Imma go on cuckdit and rant about it"
20 year olds are way better than 32. At 32 women look really old. 20 is the best age

YTA :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Just lol at NTA getting downvoted
fuck reddit
And some comments were talking about therapy HAHAHA I JUST CAN'T
If a 30 yo roastie said the same thing the YTA would be downvoted to oblivion.

Best thing about college girls is it doesn’t matter how old you get , they always stay in their early 20s.

But seriously, what do foids expect to happen when they restrict sex from 20s while they have their fun? 20s will grow up insure and resentful and wouldn’t want anything to do with them when older

Not surprising, AITA has always had a preponderance of feminists on it. Even SRD, which is even more batshit than AITA, has called out AITA a couple times

Best thing about college girls is it doesn’t matter how old you get , they always stay in their early 20s.

But seriously, what do foids expect to happen when they restrict sex from 20s while they have their fun? 20s will grow up insure and resentful and wouldn’t want anything to do with them when older
College girls are better than 30 year old foids

ThrowAwayaBOALSKD said:
If I had slept around and had all my fun during my early 20s, THEN I would date women my own age, but because I didn't, I now refuse to even consider dating them.

can pretty much relate to this

after all don't foids insult us like we are emotional manchildren?

if that's the case then girls our own age who want to fuck us are emotional pedophiles

all we want is to have relations with someone with the same "emotional maturity" as us, amirite?

a similar level of "life experience"

Like for example: the number of sexual partners I have had is single-digit (0) so I would prefer to date someone who has also had single-digit sexual partners.

Women who have fucked 10+ guys are just so much more "mature" than me, that I would be inherently taken advantage of and exploited by them, so I'm just trying to prevent them from becoming child abusers.

can pretty much relate to this

after all don't foids insult us like we are emotional manchildren?

if that's the case then girls our own age who want to fuck us are emotional pedophiles

all we want is to have relations with someone with the same "emotional maturity" as us, amirite?

a similar level of "life experience"

Like for example: the number of sexual partners I have had is single-digit (0) so I would prefer to date someone who has also had single-digit sexual partners.

Women who have fucked 10+ guys are just so much more "mature" than me, that I would be inherently taken advantage of and exploited by them, so I'm just trying to prevent them from becoming child abusers.
No inkwell women never are abusive they’re innocent angels who would never harm a fly :soy:

I would do the same if I was in his position.

Why are you posting this shit, nigger? Why do you care about this? Why should any of us? Fucking what is this? It's definitely has nothing to do with us here.

Good thing there are still based men on cuckit.

Screen Shot 2021 03 21 at 111604 PM

Why are you posting this shit, nigger? Why do you care about this? Why should any of us? Fucking what is this? It's definitely has nothing to do with us here.
Lmao, the poster is an obvious incel that made the whole story up. Nobody goes from never having sex to chad like that.

Erase Reddit from existence

Not surprised, typical with cuckeddit. No foid can do wrong in there eyes, and to them it should be illegal to talk about muh lady:soy: in any negative way

20 year olds are way better than 32. At 32 women look really old. 20 is the best age

YTA :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Just lol at NTA getting downvoted
fuck reddit
And some comments were talking about therapy HAHAHA I JUST CAN'T
If a 30 yo roastie said the same thing the YTA would be downvoted to oblivion.

JFL at the butthurt old fart females, and the few male whiteknight simps.
There are comments in the end that are saying he's jut doing what he has to do, saying if it's all consensual, etc are getting downvoted by old whore trolls.

MY CORTISOL LEVELS ARE SPIKING TO AN EXTREME EVERY TIME SOMEONE LINKS SOME REDDIT THREAD

I WANT TO FUCKING STONE THESE ESTROGENIC FAGGOTS AND PISS ON THEIR GRAVES

There is legit no tragedy worse than missing out dating in teens and early 20s

Its legit the worst thing that can happen to someone

JFL at the butthurt old fart females, and the few male whiteknight simps.
There are comments in the end that are saying he's jut doing what he has to do, saying if it's all consensual, etc are getting downvoted by old whore trolls.
Screenshot some based comments (exclude bluepilled replies)
There is legit no tragedy worse than missing out dating in teens and early 20s

Its legit the worst thing that can happen to someone
Agreed

Last edited:
I hope this will me be in a few months. Everything fits :lul:

Lmao, the poster is an obvious incel that made the whole story up. Nobody goes from never having sex to chad like that.

Finally someone said it. It's a LARP. Only Chads above 30 are able to get 21 year old girlfriends one after the other - and Chads don't spend their time asking trannies on Reddit if they approve of his sexual life, he just does whatever the fuck he wants and doesn't need approval.

Finally someone said it. It's a LARP. Only Chads above 30 are able to get 21 year old girlfriends one after the other - and Chads don't spend their time asking trannies on Reddit if they approve of his sexual life, he just does whatever the fuck he wants and doesn't need approval.
AITA is a dumb sub full of faggots

Funny thing is, if you look in IT or FDS women will usually say they don't want to fuck somebody who's a virgin past a certain age because they're not experienced enough. So really soyciety just wants you to shut up and be a virgin forever.

What is the reason for posting his „story“ on Reddit? I think he is just jerking off to his progression and want everybody to know. Fuck him

Funny thing is, if you look in IT or FDS women will usually say they don't want to fuck somebody who's a virgin past a certain age because they're not experienced enough. So really soyciety just wants you to shut up and be a virgin forever.
Exactly that coawh85 cunt got mad at a guy because he wouldn’t date a promiscuous woman but she said she’ll never date a virgin

she also says she doesn’t have the patience to teach a Virgin because she cannot handle going a while without “steamy good sex” but teaches incels we cannot complain about inceldom being painful and should be patient

:feelsclown:

Lmao exactly. I do like the fact that he's triggering foids by reminding them that they're less valuable than younger girls, but its so pathetic when you know its all an act.

Lmao exactly. I do like the fact that he's triggering foids by reminding them that they're less valuable than younger girls, but its so pathetic when you know its all an act.
All the butthurt replies on reddit from cucks

All the butthurt replies on reddit from cucks
Man I hate cucks. At least Stacys and Chads are acting on a logical self serving motive. Cucks/Simps really don't deserve anything in life.

Most of the cucked replies seem to be from roasties in their mid 30s and they’re just salty that that guy was dating more biologically fertile woman and avoided dating the used up old hags, although finding a foid in her 20s who’s still a virgin these days is very rare, at least he gets to fuck younger more tight pussy. Would be better if he went for legal 16yo teens.
It takes a lot of guts to date a 16 year old at age 32

It’s legal though and a 20 year old is an adult.

scroll to the bottom, they're all hidden from being downvoted
Can’t because I can’t look at ragefuel bluepillers. Just screenshot it but don’t screenshot any bluepilled replies
Sad truth tbh, normies will even call out and hate 25yo guys who date 18yo hs or even college foids because they see it as “creepy” when men want to fuck biologically more fertile young pussy, and some will even call them a “pedophile” when it completely goes against the actual detention. Dating mature young woman was once considered 100% normal barley even a century ago, crazy how shitty soyciety became so fast, even my grandmother got married to a 21yo when she was 13 in 1971 and it was considered fine back then.
13 and 21? What country are you?

What a disgusting bunch of scum reddit users are. Shaming a guy who doesn't want used up expired females. If you never got to experience it with younger attractive females then it doesnt matter how old you are you still want to make up for it. I'm exactly the same as him, only I don't arrogantly call myself rich and I STILL don't have any gfs

What a disgusting bunch of scum reddit users are. Shaming a guy who doesn't want used up expired females. If you never got to experience it with younger attractive females then it doesnt matter how old you are you still want to make up for it. I'm exactly the same as him, only I don't arrogantly call myself rich and I STILL don't have any gfs
If I ascended at 32 I would definitely try a woman under 30 no questions

AITA for refusing to date my looksmatch and only wanting chad