Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AITA for killing my dad?

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Yesterday my toxic and abusive dad gifted me an Iphone 4, a fucking IPHONE 4. This is LITERALLY NOT OK. I asked him to refund it but he said he had to buy himself something called beels and rant, how selfish. I was like talking to my friends about how this is like so unfair like why can't I get an Iphone 11 like this is so bullshit and retarded like? Y'all realize how bad this is? Anyways, like I went to his house and the next thing I know, I accidently stabbed him and took his money for being toxic. AITA?

EDIT:
I'm a woman
EDIT:
Dad was white
EDIT:
Thanks for the gold, kind strangerino!

No you are definitely NOT the asshole sweaty. He is not entitled to life or his money. It is completely his fault for denying you of your human rights of a proper up-to-date iPhone.

No you are definitely NOT the asshole sweaty. He is not entitled to life or his money. It is completely his fault for denying you of your human rights of a proper up-to-date iPhone.
THIS. THIS SO MUCH.
It took me so much courage to come out, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT!
I DIDNT EXPECT TO GET THIS MANY UPDOOTS!

NTA. That piece of shit isnt entitled to being alive, and you were only standing up for yourself.

lol

#foidproblems

Riz0wr1901n01

The upvote and like systems of social media were a mistake.

NTA.
You are entitled to your dads money, never forget that. He probably raped you. #BelieveWomen

“Many in hell are women” -Muhammad

What is a woman?

You should add an update paragraph where she calls on her mom and tells her how she's scrared and they both are questioned by the cops and her actions are qualified as self-defence.

You go girl. Slay that misogynist white man. :soy: :soy:

Having a phone but no one to call - my life