Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Airport Security Worker Fired For Giving Passenger Note Saying 'You Ugly'

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★

Fuck society it's so fucking fucked that everyone thinks it's funny to mock someone about their appearance.
The facebook section about the article just says it all,
Everybody is still laughing and saying he deserved it and that his mom should have aborted him.

just lol. as if the black landwhale looks any better

Breaking News: former airport security worker found dead in appartement. police say it may be a homicide

At least he got fired

Of course she’s a fat ugly landwhale ape

I would be fine with this tbh. I am okay with just being called ugly to the face, than them acting.

17363488-7364539-image-a-24_1565973493259.jpg

He's not even all that ugly. Could be incel could just be a low level normal depending on his status.

Good. The contractor made the right call. I want to see that bitch homeless and on the streets.

I'm glad the guy was based enough to make a FOIA request.

This can be more of racism than purely incel problems. But I'm probably wrong, there are no racism against white people, especially white hetero cis non-chad toxic male

Stupid bitch, good that she was fired.

I'm such a low-selfesteemcel if she did that to me I'd just agree with her and go hide in my room for a weekend

Lol, of course it was some retarded fat sheboon. Dumb diabetes nig women get these do-nothing TSA jobs and can't even hold onto them because they feel compelled to randomly insult passengers. The black mind is a strange & capricious place tbh.

Somehow I'm not surprised it was a female

The guy seems used to it. He knows he's not attractive and so do I, but it would still fuck with my head if someone did that to me. The guy's reaction was mild. I'd probably sperg out, get security called on me and stay in my room for months after that.
He's not even ugly, he's just not attractive. This is what others, especially women think of you if you're below average looking. Most don't say it unlike this low inhib baboon.

What pisses me off is normies claiming no one notices you or cares/thinks about your looks. "Everyone is too busy minding their own business, bro, no one actually notices your looks bro! just be yourself, be confident and stop being so insecure!!"
That's bullshit. Women notice your subhuman looks and they do think about it even if it's just for a split second. When you walk past a woman, she notices your repulsive appearance. She physically gets "creeped" out.

There's a study that determined women react similarly to unattractive men as they would to zombies. They're physically and psychologically repulsed and afraid when they see an unattractive man. When approached by an unattractive man it's like a zombie approaching them.

Of course it was a fat dumb nigger bitch, I fucking hate black foids.

Story would have ended better if he shot up the airport and killed her tbh, would have really sent the message home, getting her fired isn't enough, people need to have it in mind that the average man is on edge and if disrespected too much, he's say fuck it to everything and of societies rules and start destroying everything kamikaze style

Else unattractive men will keep being treated like this

Last edited:
i would demand moral reparations ngl

Maybe she was flirting with him.
I've said "bad" things to get a Black Giirl's attention.
Not to be mean, just to get her attention.

Kinda [LifeFuel] that the cunt actually got fired. Probably the first time in history that a leftard got fired for something she said. Maybe now (((they'll))) learn how it feels.

Oh, and that fat cunt would be incel for sure if male. Tutorial mode/foid privilege.

I've seen this before tbh but good thing she got fired, Shaniqua get rekt you fat black bitch.