Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel AI Waifu Technological progress

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Artificial voices are becoming indistinguishable from real ones, in a decade or so I wouldn't be surprised if this replaces a lot of voice acting in video games, and other mediums, and some waifu/gf apps popping up using this shit. Big if true.

Last edited:
Its not over, yes!!
I would like to have a robot gf.

Pure lifefuel for future incels

I've actually been doing a lot of research into this.

With this fake voice tech, along with recent conversational AI tech announcements

We just need a way to program a waifu into your computer who can think and speak and with some fairly simple programming her mouth could move and she could be given the ability to move around and whatnot.

Or waifu bots. But we gotta wait a while for a decent one of those.

We just need a way to program a waifu into your computer who can think and speak and with some fairly simple programming her mouth could move and she could be given the ability to move around and whatnot.
Could just combine the artificial voice with a live model, I mean look at this.

Not exactly what you're talking about, but I think it's pretty close.

Could just combine the artificial voice with a live model, I mean look at this.

Not exactly what you're talking about, but I think it's pretty close.

I wouldnt mind having a second monitor to let my waifu life in

If this technology ever becomes worldwide then women will lose a majority of their betabuxxers. I really hope that feminists wont ban (through the use of cucked politicians) sexbots and waifu-bots. It could potentially save so many incel lives.

If this technology ever becomes worldwide then women will lose a majority of their betabuxxers. I really hope that feminists wont ban (through the use of cucked politicians) sexbots and waifu-bots. It could potentially save so many incel lives.

They're looking to ban them already & turn us all into asexuals or homosexuals.

I really hope that feminists wont ban (through the use of cucked politicians) sexbots and waifu-bots. It could potentially save so many incel lives.
For claiming to be anti rape, feminists sure do love propagating it.

They're looking to ban them already & turn us all into asexuals or homosexuals.
It can likely turn out a lot worse than a ban. Think Bladerunner, turn men into a slave class, increase hypergamy to a level that is so insane nobody can ever get a real human woman. They legalize prostitution but make it so expensive that you can use all your months paycheck just to have sex with a synthetic human once, vaginal only, for an hour, you can maybe afford to have sex with a human prostitute by saving up 6 months wage or more, make it so the only thing people can ever cope to be able to afford is a hologram AI waifu that you can't even physically touch, and if you want to be able to afford a real synthetic body for her you have to wageslave for over a decade and save up money in the hopes nothing goes wrong just to even get her in the hopes that one day you'll be able to touch her, this fake woman that you can't even breed with, your only hope for love and partnership.

They'll use this process to have a slave class of men who slowly after years and years save up money just to try and get a mere taste of happiness while they rot away as another drip pan for our corporate overlords, while all real human females are monopolized by the 0.001% of richfags who brutally fuck all the human females while you rot. This is the future.

feminists have so much power that this will get banned.

It can likely turn out a lot worse than a ban. Think Bladerunner, turn men into a slave class, increase hypergamy to a level that is so insane nobody can ever get a real human woman. They legalize prostitution but make it so expensive that you can use all your months paycheck just to have sex with a synthetic human once, vaginal only, for an hour, you can maybe afford to have sex with a human prostitute by saving up 6 months wage or more, make it so the only thing people can ever cope to be able to afford is a hologram AI waifu that you can't even physically touch, and if you want to be able to afford a real synthetic body for her you have to wageslave for over a decade and save up money in the hopes nothing goes wrong just to even get her in the hopes that one day you'll be able to touch her, this fake woman that you can't even breed with, your only hope for love and partnership.

They'll use this process to have a slave class of men who slowly after years and years save up money just to try and get a mere taste of happiness while they rot away as another drip pan for our corporate overlords, while all real human females are monopolized by the 0.001% of richfags who brutally fuck all the human females while you rot. This is the future.

Hearing you loud & clear. I think this is the future if everyone of us LDARed. Since were not doing that & fighting back it should alot better than this.

Ps I hope everyone here is doing their part no matter how small in fighting back.