Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

AGHHH I FUCJING HATE ASIAN TOILET IQMOGGERS

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
FUCKING STUPID TOILET BITCH GOT THE METH QUESTION RIGHT AT WORK and I didn't and fucking she corrected me and made me look like the lowest iqnigger on the planet. Just fucking fire me now.

I look like an idiot at wage slave and ofc she is dates tall giant white Chad.

I'm going to drink until I die when I get home.

Meth question?

Meth question?
A math question.
There was a situation at wagie a minute ago where we had to do some complex math for a device we are working on and I got it wrong and stupid Asian toilet came and explained how I was wrong and she was right

A math question.
There was a situation at wagie a minute ago where we had to do some complex math for a device we are working on and I got it wrong and stupid Asian toilet came and explained how I was wrong and she was right
Is she at a higher level than you or same level? In terms of positions/titles.

They're not IQ moggers. One of them made a minor bump on my mom's car by trying to cut her even though she was originally behind her.

FUCKING STUPID TOILET BITCH GOT THE METH QUESTION RIGHT AT WORK and I didn't and fucking she corrected me and made me look like the lowest iqnigger on the planet. Just fucking fire me now.

I look like an idiot at wage slave and ofc she is dates tall giant white Chad.

I'm going to drink until I die when I get home.
Hi