Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Agepill, you witness your releatives die

Gott _mit _uns94

Gott _mit _uns94

Major
1 and half year ago one of my grandmas died, and yeasterday my second grandma died.

They were one of the only people that actually loved me and listend to me, my second grandma wanted to see me having childrean and I feel so sad that I was unable to fullfil that requst.

The j00s kill3d both my grandma's with their shitty system and by making us poorer and poorer with their banking schemes.

No w0men will ever love me with the same quality as my grandma and mother, I don't know how I will be able to procreate since w0men don't want me and I don't want them since many of them aren't capble of love and pairbonding.

Sad day to me. f*ck this society.

They call us man emotionless, well I crying yeastrday and I feel pain and saddness today.

It's harsh yeah. I've lost a lot of people now. I miss them and... after a while things start to feel very quiet.

I guess this is one of the issues with people having so few kids these days - families just shrink and start to feel quite lonely and quiet.

And friends... in my experience they can never 100% replace family. I've been let down and "betrayed" by friends in ways that I think family would be far less likely to do. It's just a different bond.

So yeah... it's tough. The natural way to make things feel better again is for people to have lots of kids, but for some reason this society tries to discourage that a lot now.

In my slavic shithole even my relatives don't give a flying fuck about me other than make money or else I am useless. It's sad that you lost people who actually cared about you.

1 and half year ago one of my grandmas died, and yeasterday my second grandma died.

They were one of the only people that actually loved me and listend to me, my second grandma wanted to see me having childrean and I feel so sad that I was unable to fullfil that requst.

The j00s kill3d both my grandma's with their shitty system and by making us poorer and poorer with their banking schemes.

No w0men will ever love me with the same quality as my grandma and mother, I don't know how I will be able to procreate since w0men don't want me and I don't want them since many of them aren't capble of love and pairbonding.

Sad day to me. f*ck this society.

They call us man emotionless, well I crying yeastrday and I feel pain and saddness today.
same bro I had a great relation ship with my grandparents they lived with me so it was tough

The question grief asks, I think, is "What do I do now that they're gone? My life has changed in ways I don't know how to handle." I think answering that is understanding that the people who love us want us to be able to continue on even if they're not around.