Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over agepill is universal but is by far even worse for us

Nig nog pilled

Nig nog pilled

Living inferno
-
There is nothing worse than witnessing the world change around you let alone when its for the worse.
If the world had become better somehow then I would be happy with my isolation becuase it would give me reason to hide more (eg burnt off face) which would allow me to show a ounce of respect by not existing along with the near by populous.

Considering the fact that everything is getting worse, end of times might be coming and that perversion is at a sky high I have lost all faith and I have been enjoying cat fishing and mentally tortmenting stacies, beckies, chads, normies, sub 5 normies, furries, fags, trans everything under the roof.

Now aside from the rant I was on, there is the sheer fact that watching everyone around grow old, change, being happy, having families, finding new people, leaving you behind is nothing but the worst pill to take and even worse than the blackpill as fate will take everything you have from your hands.
I hate the fact my family stopped seeing me after my accident and now everyone pays attention to my siblings, both bothers who are chads too but they are beyond lucky to still even possess a fucking pair of lips and a normal body.
Friends left me too when I was 17 and my closet friends still stick around with me on rare times, well there are three of them but not even they can look at me normally.
Never got to feel a woman or anything, i never understood why i needed sex and love and etc etc until i got older after my face burnt off and thats not counting the times ive been burnt alive by a different house accident or when i got crushed nearly to death but you know, black pill collects either way.

It doesnt care if your chad or what so, the second you lose your looks you lose everyone and everything.
But being bluepill, redpill, normie or chad will mostly end up being brainwashed lunatics with no propose in life, at least i found god.

It never begun

It never begun
it had for me but accident after accident you become a defromitie.
at least im tall, have good hair and a good body but does it all fucking mean when your face looks like a horror film

:feelsseriously:
watching the end of the world from your penthouse
meanwhile trucels like me are burning in the flames below
7es yes, its fun looking like a fucking character and a halloween costume 24/7, you still have a mouth
maxresdefault.jpg